- A Conversation With Eddie Glaude, Thursday Oct. 13, 6:00 PMPosted 4 months ago
- Suffolk County Sheriff – Conversation On Race @RCC Aug. 23Posted 5 months ago
- Digital Voter Registration – Aug. 17Posted 5 months ago
- Cool Cousin Cash Tribute Fundraisers – Aug. 18-21Posted 5 months ago
- A Tribute To A Nubian Notion, Inc. – Sun. Aug. 21Posted 5 months ago
- KILLED BY THE POLICE: BOSTON & BEYONDPosted 6 months ago
- Premier Scholar Mwalimu Baruti – Debut Presentation in Boston – July 30Posted 6 months ago
- Blackstonian Advisory: MALWARE & VIRUSESPosted 6 months ago
- Computer Programming Basics: Python – May 2 – June 20Posted 9 months ago
- 20th Anniversary Criminal Justice Policy Coalition – 4/26Posted 9 months ago
Blackstonian Out & About Photo: Fruit of Islam (FOI) out in Roxbury
Blackstonian was Out & About today and guess who we bumped into?
The Nation of Islam (NOI) had the full force out today with the brothers of the Fruit of Islam (FOI) hitting the streets and activating on the mandate put forth by Minister Louis Farrakhan which called the NOI to go further into the streets of the “hoods” across the US.
Here are the brothers of the FOI in full effect at the Roxbury Mall (Warren St. & Martin Luther King Blvd.)