- A Conversation With Eddie Glaude, Thursday Oct. 13, 6:00 PMPosted 4 months ago
- Suffolk County Sheriff – Conversation On Race @RCC Aug. 23Posted 5 months ago
- Digital Voter Registration – Aug. 17Posted 5 months ago
- Cool Cousin Cash Tribute Fundraisers – Aug. 18-21Posted 5 months ago
- A Tribute To A Nubian Notion, Inc. – Sun. Aug. 21Posted 5 months ago
- KILLED BY THE POLICE: BOSTON & BEYONDPosted 6 months ago
- Premier Scholar Mwalimu Baruti – Debut Presentation in Boston – July 30Posted 6 months ago
- Blackstonian Advisory: MALWARE & VIRUSESPosted 6 months ago
- Computer Programming Basics: Python – May 2 – June 20Posted 9 months ago
- 20th Anniversary Criminal Justice Policy Coalition – 4/26Posted 9 months ago
HELP! Cindy Diggs holiday fire tragedy… Donate
Cindy Diggs of Peace Boston and UMMF (Us Making Moves Forever) unfortunately experienced a tragedy on the day before Christmas… Lets give back to someone who has given alot to the community.
Read more and do what you can…
from James Hills:
As some of you may have heard, one of Boston’s greatest youth, community and peace advocates fell victim to a fire on the morning of Christmas Eve. Cindy Diggs, her Mom and two tenants were displaced and basically lost everything.
Without going into a lot of detail, Cindy and her Mom need our support. Most immediately, cash is their greatest need as they need various day to day items (clothes, food and toiletries).
Below is a link to my Paypal account.
If you would like to support Cindy and her Mom, please click the link, enter your donation amount, then click continue next to the credit card icons and fill in your credit card info.
Cindy has done a lot of work in this city and abroad. She’s helped so many of us and so many countless youth and families… Please consider helping her in her time of need…
Please feel free to forward this email GREATLY!!!