- A Conversation With Eddie Glaude, Thursday Oct. 13, 6:00 PMPosted 2 months ago
- Suffolk County Sheriff – Conversation On Race @RCC Aug. 23Posted 4 months ago
- Digital Voter Registration – Aug. 17Posted 4 months ago
- Cool Cousin Cash Tribute Fundraisers – Aug. 18-21Posted 4 months ago
- A Tribute To A Nubian Notion, Inc. – Sun. Aug. 21Posted 4 months ago
- KILLED BY THE POLICE: BOSTON & BEYONDPosted 4 months ago
- Premier Scholar Mwalimu Baruti – Debut Presentation in Boston – July 30Posted 5 months ago
- Blackstonian Advisory: MALWARE & VIRUSESPosted 5 months ago
- Computer Programming Basics: Python – May 2 – June 20Posted 8 months ago
- 20th Anniversary Criminal Justice Policy Coalition – 4/26Posted 8 months ago
“LEAVING” CASTING CALL
Working Title: “Leaving”
Director: Cornelius Murphy
Award-Winning Graduate Student Filmmaker Seeks Cast for Short Film.
Shooting Dates: 4-5 Days in April (Probably mostly weekends)
Compensation: $75 a day, Meals, Transportation Reimbursement, Copy of the film, Credit, etc.
Union and Non-Union actors both welcome to audition.
Have completed SAG student film agreement.
“Leaving” is a short (15min) dramatic film about a wife who tries to leave her husband and the turbulence that follows when he confronts her.
Will send completed script to any actor who is invited to audition so they can read it and decide if it is a project they are interested in.
Mary – Female, 50s, Caucasian. – A long-suffering housewife who has made up her mind to leave her husband no matter what.
Philip – Male, 50s, Caucasian – Mary’s husband of over 20 years who has been physically abusive in the past. He is a control freak who expects everything to be on his terms but he is also often regretful of the things he does.
Any actors who fit the above roles, who are interested/available are encouraged to submit a headshot and resume, as well as any links to acting reels or clips from previous work, if available.
Auditions will be held at Emerson College.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME & HEADSHOT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org