- Boston Mayor’s Race: And then there were 16Posted 3 hours ago
- Brockton Neo-Nazi wanted to “Kill as many non-whites as possible”Posted 5 hours ago
- Rep. Carlos Henriquez calls on BPD & leaders to address post-Marathon violencePosted 6 hours ago
- Min. Farrakhan returns to Boston 6/22Posted 6 hours ago
- Dr. Umar Abdullah Johnson returns to Boston 5/31Posted 6 hours ago
- Double Shooting in Dorchester brings total to 35 since Boston MarathonPosted 17 hours ago
- Proposed FY2014 Budget Amendments to Fund Education / Training, Shelter / Housing and Family Support ServicesPosted 5 days ago
- Rev. Jeremiah Wright in Boston Sun. 5/19Posted 5 days ago
- Smith & Wesson named #1 on 2013 Globe 100 listPosted 5 days ago
- Lynn Pastor faces charges of sexually abusing 5 childrenPosted 6 days ago
Black and Missing but Not Forgotten: Taylor Lorraine Freeman (Atlanta) UPDATE: FOUND SAFELY!
Name: Taylor Lorraine Freeman
Race: Black/African AmericaHeight: 5′ 6″
Weight: 135-140 lbs
Eyes: black (described as big “puppy dog” eyes)
Missing from: Atlanta, GA
Taylor Freeman has been missing since April 26, 2012. She never got on her school bus and never checked into school. She’s a student at Westlake High School in Atlanta, GA. Although she never checked in, a friend is saying that she did see her at the school. Taylor was wearing army fatigue khaki/tan colored shorts, possibly a green shirt or jacket and white low-top “Chuck Taylor” styled Levi sneakers.
Her mother said that a friend text Taylor at 1pm and she replied saying, “I’m not in school” and referenced something about “playing a game.”
Taylor is approximately 5’6″ tall and weighs 135-140 lbs. She is dark skin with shoulder length dark hair and big eyes. Has no tattoos or any distinguishing marks/scars. Her two front teeth are slightly enlarged. She’s been described as very soft spoken, timid and walks with her head down. Taylor recently had dental work done and it’s believed her cheeks and mouth area should be somewhat swollen.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of Taylor Freeman, please call her mother, Tisya Freeman at 404.748.5929; her father Michael Freeman at 404.492.3419 and the Fulton County Police Department at 404.730.5700.
Angela M. Childs
Black and Missing but Not Forgotten
Phone: (877) 572.6620
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/blackandmissing
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/blackandmissing