- Double Shooting in Dorchester brings total to 35 since Boston MarathonPosted 29 mins ago
- Proposed FY2014 Budget Amendments to Fund Education / Training, Shelter / Housing and Family Support ServicesPosted 4 days ago
- Rev. Jeremiah Wright in Boston Sun. 5/19Posted 5 days ago
- Smith & Wesson named #1 on 2013 Globe 100 listPosted 5 days ago
- Lynn Pastor faces charges of sexually abusing 5 childrenPosted 6 days ago
- 16 yr. old girl abducted during Roxbury home invasionPosted 6 days ago
- 2 more shootings brings total to 33 in Boston since MarathonPosted 6 days ago
- RCC Alumni Event 5/21Posted 7 days ago
- Boston Globe releases complete list of 24 Mayoral candidatesPosted 8 days ago
- Suffolk DA Dan Conley releases 26 point Gun Bill proposalPosted 9 days ago
Forum on Commutation and Parole in Massachusetts 5/16
Forum on Commutation and Parole in Massachusetts
Wednesday May 16, 2012
3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Harvard Law School
Langdell Hall North
1545 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138
Professor Margaret Burnham, Mel King,
Professor Charles J. Ogletree, Jr.
Harold Adams, Jamie Bissonette, Candace Kochin,
Patty Garin, Robert Gittens, Gail Hall, Rev. Michael Haynes,
Sheila Hubbard, Pamela Lombardini, Bob Romanow, Leslie Walker,
Josh Wall, Tina Williams, Gavi Wolfe, Andrea Goode-James
For more information and to pre-register (strongly recommended): call (617) 495-8285 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free and open to the community
Sponsored by: Charles Hamilton Houston Institute for Race and Justice, Through Barbed Wire,
Coalition for Effective Public Safety, A.C.L.U. of Massachusetts, Community Change Inc.,
Families for Justice as Healing, Jericho Boston, Community Church of Boston,
American Friends Service Committee, Judge R L Banks Community Justice Program, Prisoners’ Legal Services, Northeastern University School of Law Prisoners’ Assistance Project, Criminal Justice Policy Coalition.