- Kevin Peterson’s Rock Thrown From Glass House MissesPosted 3 days ago
- Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Economic Justice Appoints New Executive DirectorPosted 18 days ago
- Boycott Alert: Causeways Restaurant and Bar called out for Racist CommentsPosted 28 days ago
- Hate The Skin You’re In? Try Our Product!Posted 28 days ago
- Anonymous Flyer Calls Rev. Brown & Rev. Rivers “2015 Coons”Posted 30 days ago
- What he “did not” say to the HeraldPosted 30 days ago
- City of Boston Releases 2015 Workforce ReportPosted 36 days ago
- Community conversations highlight policing problemsPosted 37 days ago
- COPBLOCK’D: THE FIGHT AGAINST POLICE MISCONDUCT IN BOSTON CONTINUESPosted 38 days ago
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: Black & Blue pt. II 4/16Posted 42 days ago
seeking extras, 18-30, to portray “hipsters” in an upcoming TV show
Boston Casting is seeking extras, 18-30, to portray “hipsters” in an upcoming TV show.
The shoot will likely be on Wednesday, November 28th, ALL DAY, in the Boston area.
If you are interested in being considered, please send us an email with a couple pictures of your best “hipster” looks, as well as your FULL NAME and PHONE NUMBER.
Please write “hipster” in the subject line of your email.
Submissions can be sent to: