- Adam Friedman: To honor Michael Brown, don’t make noise, make changePosted 3 days ago
- Gun CountPosted 3 days ago
- Gov. Patrick “Sick of unarmed, black men being shot by police”Posted 4 days ago
- Ebola Cure For Whites Only?Posted 5 days ago
- Violence Puts A Dark Cloud On Carnival’s Sunny DayPosted 5 days ago
- Out & About “Boston Carnival 2014″Posted 5 days ago
- Need Money For Witness Protection? One FundPosted 16 days ago
- Massachusetts Ranks 9th In US For HomelessnessPosted 18 days ago
- Roy Owens Is At It Again (Very Bad)Posted 18 days ago
- Israel Is WrongPosted 21 days ago
seeking extras, 18-30, to portray “hipsters” in an upcoming TV show
Boston Casting is seeking extras, 18-30, to portray “hipsters” in an upcoming TV show.
The shoot will likely be on Wednesday, November 28th, ALL DAY, in the Boston area.
If you are interested in being considered, please send us an email with a couple pictures of your best “hipster” looks, as well as your FULL NAME and PHONE NUMBER.
Please write “hipster” in the subject line of your email.
Submissions can be sent to: