- Black Loss: Can We Replace The Greats Of The RacePosted 1 day ago
- 216 Shot since Boston MarathonPosted 3 days ago
- Community Victory! The Bridge Gets That WorkPosted 5 days ago
- Councillor Jackson hosts Access to Capital Workshop for Local Businesses; EntrepreneursPosted 5 days ago
- FORUM ON CRIMINAL JUSTICE WITH CANDIDATES FOR GOVERNOR 3/13Posted 5 days ago
- 3rd Annual Young Men’s Leadership Conference 3/15Posted 5 days ago
- Film Showing: THE GREY AREA 3/19Posted 5 days ago
- Fire Destroys Warren St. BuildingPosted 7 days ago
- Newsflash To Wacko, Gays Already Rained On Your ParadePosted 10 days ago
- You can’t delete Dianne Wilkerson from memoryPosted 10 days ago
seeking extras, 18-30, to portray “hipsters” in an upcoming TV show
Boston Casting is seeking extras, 18-30, to portray “hipsters” in an upcoming TV show.
The shoot will likely be on Wednesday, November 28th, ALL DAY, in the Boston area.
If you are interested in being considered, please send us an email with a couple pictures of your best “hipster” looks, as well as your FULL NAME and PHONE NUMBER.
Please write “hipster” in the subject line of your email.
Submissions can be sent to: