- Commissioner Evans Responds To Diversity StatementsPosted 3 days ago
- BPD Commissioner Evans “Unfortunate” Statements On DiversityPosted 4 days ago
- Bromley Heath: Trash Talking?Posted 10 days ago
- Is Roxbury Supposed To Be The Trashy Part Of Town?Posted 10 days ago
- BPD “Officer Of The Year” Sgt. Guzman Caught Sexting 16 Yr. Old GirlPosted 10 days ago
- City Must Help Residents It Buried With SnowPosted 10 days ago
- Boston Using Prison Labor to Shovel OutPosted 17 days ago
- Throwback: Mandela Our Own City Documentary FilmPosted 26 days ago
- Roxbury Love Mandela MuralPosted 26 days ago
- What Should Black Men Be Focused On Today? Lecture by Prof. GriffPosted 26 days ago
seeking extras, 18-30, to portray “hipsters” in an upcoming TV show
Boston Casting is seeking extras, 18-30, to portray “hipsters” in an upcoming TV show.
The shoot will likely be on Wednesday, November 28th, ALL DAY, in the Boston area.
If you are interested in being considered, please send us an email with a couple pictures of your best “hipster” looks, as well as your FULL NAME and PHONE NUMBER.
Please write “hipster” in the subject line of your email.
Submissions can be sent to: