- Boston Wrong: Herald’s Racist Obama Cartoon Leaves Foul Taste In MouthPosted 18 hours ago
- Proposed Boston City Council Pay Raises Are Not RealisticPosted 10 days ago
- Hip-Hop Art, Politics, Activism Discussion Wed. 10/1Posted 10 days ago
- Jobs Not Jails Reconvening Meeting Sat. 9/27Posted 10 days ago
- VOTE For Joseph Family To Win FOX 25 Home RenovationPosted 17 days ago
- City Of Boston Election Results – Tue. Sept. 9, 2014Posted 17 days ago
- BPD Asks For Help To Solve The Murder Of Shongi FernandesPosted 17 days ago
- BPD Asks for Help To Solve the Murder of Adrian GonzalezPosted 17 days ago
- Gun CountPosted 18 days ago
- Adam Friedman: To honor Michael Brown, don’t make noise, make changePosted 37 days ago
seeking extras, 18-30, to portray “hipsters” in an upcoming TV show
Boston Casting is seeking extras, 18-30, to portray “hipsters” in an upcoming TV show.
The shoot will likely be on Wednesday, November 28th, ALL DAY, in the Boston area.
If you are interested in being considered, please send us an email with a couple pictures of your best “hipster” looks, as well as your FULL NAME and PHONE NUMBER.
Please write “hipster” in the subject line of your email.
Submissions can be sent to: