- Have A Say At What Happens With Dearborn SchoolPosted 15 hours ago
- Pepper Spray For School Police Is Bad IdeaPosted 15 hours ago
- Josh Wall Confirmation Hearing AudioPosted 2 days ago
- Jasiri X Live in Roxbury Sat. Nov. 8Posted 4 days ago
- Boston NAACP September Financial ReportPosted 5 days ago
- Boston NAACP Should Undergo Good Faith Audit For CommunityPosted 6 days ago
- CO-OP (Community Ombudsman Oversight Panel) 2013 ReportPosted 7 days ago
- Black & Blue Report Back: Action Items from Oct. 11th MeetingPosted 9 days ago
- Gun CountPosted 11 days ago
- Black & Blue: Discussing The Relationship Between BPD & Communities Of ColorPosted 26 days ago
seeking extras, 18-30, to portray “hipsters” in an upcoming TV show
Boston Casting is seeking extras, 18-30, to portray “hipsters” in an upcoming TV show.
The shoot will likely be on Wednesday, November 28th, ALL DAY, in the Boston area.
If you are interested in being considered, please send us an email with a couple pictures of your best “hipster” looks, as well as your FULL NAME and PHONE NUMBER.
Please write “hipster” in the subject line of your email.
Submissions can be sent to: