- SHOT BY THE POLICE: BOSTON & BEYONDPosted 3 days ago
- Full Documents From Ferguson Grand JuryPosted 4 days ago
- Celtics Star Rajon Rondo, Co-owner Steve Pagliuca & Sun Life Financial Present $110,000 in Grants and ScholarshipsPosted 8 days ago
- Gov. Patrick Awards Cops Who Killed Latino Veteran In LynnPosted 8 days ago
- Mayor Walsh Statement On Pres. Obama’s Immigration Accountability Executive ActionPosted 8 days ago
- Enrollment & Outcomes of Black & Latino Males in Boston Public SchoolsPosted 14 days ago
- Meet the 20-Year-Old Who Built a YouTube Product Review EmpirePosted 14 days ago
- Brookline Parents Outraged By “Happy Slaves” In TextbookPosted 15 days ago
- Have A Say At What Happens With Dearborn SchoolPosted 30 days ago
- Pepper Spray For School Police Is Bad IdeaPosted 30 days ago
seeking extras, 18-30, to portray “hipsters” in an upcoming TV show
Boston Casting is seeking extras, 18-30, to portray “hipsters” in an upcoming TV show.
The shoot will likely be on Wednesday, November 28th, ALL DAY, in the Boston area.
If you are interested in being considered, please send us an email with a couple pictures of your best “hipster” looks, as well as your FULL NAME and PHONE NUMBER.
Please write “hipster” in the subject line of your email.
Submissions can be sent to: