- Computer Programming Basics: Python – May 2 – June 20Posted 1 week ago
- 20th Anniversary Criminal Justice Policy Coalition – 4/26Posted 1 week ago
- Summit on Race & Equity: A Call to Government & Community May 16-17Posted 1 week ago
- National State of Cannabis for People of Color 4/25 6-9pmPosted 1 week ago
- Travel SmahhtPosted 3 weeks ago
- HOW TO GET TO COACHELLA WITH $1KPosted 3 weeks ago
- MY TOP 6 FAVORITE BUSINESSES AT THE 2016 SMALL BUSINESS EXPO IN BOSTONPosted 3 weeks ago
- Roxbury Memory Trail Meeting – April 14Posted 3 weeks ago
- Community Justice Event – $20 for your time! Apr. 9Posted 3 weeks ago
- Help Fair Foods Replace Truck “Old Betty”Posted 4 weeks ago
Blackstonian Out & About Photo: Fruit of Islam (FOI) out in Roxbury
Blackstonian was Out & About today and guess who we bumped into?
The Nation of Islam (NOI) had the full force out today with the brothers of the Fruit of Islam (FOI) hitting the streets and activating on the mandate put forth by Minister Louis Farrakhan which called the NOI to go further into the streets of the “hoods” across the US.
Here are the brothers of the FOI in full effect at the Roxbury Mall (Warren St. & Martin Luther King Blvd.)