- Boston NAACP September Financial ReportPosted 2 hours ago
- Boston NAACP Should Undergo Good Faith Audit For CommunityPosted 1 day ago
- CO-OP (Community Ombudsman Oversight Panel) 2013 ReportPosted 1 day ago
- Black & Blue Report Back: Action Items from Oct. 11th MeetingPosted 3 days ago
- Gun CountPosted 5 days ago
- Black & Blue: Discussing The Relationship Between BPD & Communities Of ColorPosted 20 days ago
- Baystate Banner Publisher Melvin Miller’s NH Home Burns To GroundPosted 23 days ago
- Boston Wrong: Herald’s Racist Obama Cartoon Leaves Foul Taste In MouthPosted 24 days ago
- Proposed Boston City Council Pay Raises Are Not RealisticPosted 33 days ago
- Hip-Hop Art, Politics, Activism Discussion Wed. 10/1Posted 33 days ago
Blackstonian Out & About Photo: Fruit of Islam (FOI) out in Roxbury
Blackstonian was Out & About today and guess who we bumped into?
The Nation of Islam (NOI) had the full force out today with the brothers of the Fruit of Islam (FOI) hitting the streets and activating on the mandate put forth by Minister Louis Farrakhan which called the NOI to go further into the streets of the “hoods” across the US.
Here are the brothers of the FOI in full effect at the Roxbury Mall (Warren St. & Martin Luther King Blvd.)