- Development & Displacement in Boston 7/29Posted 8 days ago
- RoxVote Cookout With The Candidates 7/31Posted 8 days ago
- 28th Annual Charles C. Yancey Book Fair 8/30Posted 8 days ago
- Gun CountPosted 23 days ago
- How’d We Miss This? “White Men Who Can Jump?”Posted 26 days ago
- Hollywood Sanitizes Boston Busing Racist HistoryPosted 33 days ago
- Drugs At Concerts? Popped A Molly They SweatinPosted 35 days ago
- Gov. Patrick Signs Minimum Wage Increase To $9/Hr.Posted 35 days ago
- Roxbury Community College 1st Annual Roxbury Rocks Music Festival 7/19Posted 36 days ago
- Boston Museum of Fine Arts Returns Stolen Artifacts To NigeriaPosted 36 days ago
Blackstonian Out & About Photo: Fruit of Islam (FOI) out in Roxbury
Blackstonian was Out & About today and guess who we bumped into?
The Nation of Islam (NOI) had the full force out today with the brothers of the Fruit of Islam (FOI) hitting the streets and activating on the mandate put forth by Minister Louis Farrakhan which called the NOI to go further into the streets of the “hoods” across the US.
Here are the brothers of the FOI in full effect at the Roxbury Mall (Warren St. & Martin Luther King Blvd.)