- Jim Crow and the Legacy of Segregation Outside of the South Sep. 24Posted 20 days ago
- How can we learn to dream again? Mr. Joy Sep. 22 – Oct. 18Posted 24 days ago
- Robert Glasper Trio @Sculler’s Jazz Club Dec. 12Posted 32 days ago
- The Road To Wellness Roxbury 5K Walk/Run Sep. 12Posted 32 days ago
- Attorney General’s Community Action Hours Sep. 25thPosted 32 days ago
- VOTE! District 7 & District 4 Preliminary Elections – TUESDAY SEP. 8Posted 34 days ago
- SPINNING OUT OF CONTROLPosted 34 days ago
- Community Candidate’s Forum for Districts 4 and 7 – TONITE Sept. 3Posted 34 days ago
- Elevator Construction Apprenticeship Opportunity Deadline Sept. 11Posted 34 days ago
- Greet the children /1st day of school – Boston (Roxbury/Dorchester)Posted 34 days ago
Blackstonian Out & About Photo: Fruit of Islam (FOI) out in Roxbury
Blackstonian was Out & About today and guess who we bumped into?
The Nation of Islam (NOI) had the full force out today with the brothers of the Fruit of Islam (FOI) hitting the streets and activating on the mandate put forth by Minister Louis Farrakhan which called the NOI to go further into the streets of the “hoods” across the US.
Here are the brothers of the FOI in full effect at the Roxbury Mall (Warren St. & Martin Luther King Blvd.)