- Join us as a Volunteer Judge for City Champs!Posted 10 days ago
- Former BPD Chief Linskey invokes “The Will Of Allah” On TwitterPosted 12 days ago
- What If Black Lives Matter Showed Up To The St. Patrick’s Day Parade?Posted 12 days ago
- Black History Mobile Museum “Respect exhibit” NEU 3/26Posted 13 days ago
- Prof. Griff & ZaZa Ali “Black Women in Antiquity” NEU 3/26Posted 13 days ago
- DOJ Ferguson Report: Please Come To BostonPosted 13 days ago
- Let’s Have a Heart & Help DiDiPosted 15 days ago
- Increasing Diversity In STEM 3/28Posted 15 days ago
- From God To Gangsta: The Unraveling Of A ManPosted 20 days ago
- Commissioner Evans Responds To Diversity StatementsPosted 26 days ago
Blackstonian Out & About Photo: Fruit of Islam (FOI) out in Roxbury
Blackstonian was Out & About today and guess who we bumped into?
The Nation of Islam (NOI) had the full force out today with the brothers of the Fruit of Islam (FOI) hitting the streets and activating on the mandate put forth by Minister Louis Farrakhan which called the NOI to go further into the streets of the “hoods” across the US.
Here are the brothers of the FOI in full effect at the Roxbury Mall (Warren St. & Martin Luther King Blvd.)