- Boycott Alert: Causeways Restaurant and Bar called out for Racist CommentsPosted 5 days ago
- Hate The Skin You’re In? Try Our Product!Posted 6 days ago
- Anonymous Flyer Calls Rev. Brown & Rev. Rivers “2015 Coons”Posted 7 days ago
- What he “did not” say to the HeraldPosted 7 days ago
- City of Boston Releases 2015 Workforce ReportPosted 13 days ago
- Community conversations highlight policing problemsPosted 14 days ago
- COPBLOCK’D: THE FIGHT AGAINST POLICE MISCONDUCT IN BOSTON CONTINUESPosted 15 days ago
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: Black & Blue pt. II 4/16Posted 19 days ago
- Forum in Roxbury looks at police, community tiesPosted 19 days ago
- 2014 CO-OP Annual ReportPosted 20 days ago
Blackstonian Out & About Photo: Fruit of Islam (FOI) out in Roxbury
Blackstonian was Out & About today and guess who we bumped into?
The Nation of Islam (NOI) had the full force out today with the brothers of the Fruit of Islam (FOI) hitting the streets and activating on the mandate put forth by Minister Louis Farrakhan which called the NOI to go further into the streets of the “hoods” across the US.
Here are the brothers of the FOI in full effect at the Roxbury Mall (Warren St. & Martin Luther King Blvd.)