- Celtics Star Rajon Rondo, Co-owner Steve Pagliuca & Sun Life Financial Present $110,000 in Grants and ScholarshipsPosted 2 days ago
- Gov. Patrick Awards Cops Who Killed Latino Veteran In LynnPosted 2 days ago
- Mayor Walsh Statement On Pres. Obama’s Immigration Accountability Executive ActionPosted 2 days ago
- Enrollment & Outcomes of Black & Latino Males in Boston Public SchoolsPosted 8 days ago
- Meet the 20-Year-Old Who Built a YouTube Product Review EmpirePosted 8 days ago
- Brookline Parents Outraged By “Happy Slaves” In TextbookPosted 9 days ago
- Have A Say At What Happens With Dearborn SchoolPosted 24 days ago
- Pepper Spray For School Police Is Bad IdeaPosted 24 days ago
- Josh Wall Confirmation Hearing AudioPosted 25 days ago
- Jasiri X Live in Roxbury Sat. Nov. 8Posted 28 days ago
Blackstonian Out & About Photo: Fruit of Islam (FOI) out in Roxbury
Blackstonian was Out & About today and guess who we bumped into?
The Nation of Islam (NOI) had the full force out today with the brothers of the Fruit of Islam (FOI) hitting the streets and activating on the mandate put forth by Minister Louis Farrakhan which called the NOI to go further into the streets of the “hoods” across the US.
Here are the brothers of the FOI in full effect at the Roxbury Mall (Warren St. & Martin Luther King Blvd.)