- Bromley Heath: Trash Talking?Posted 2 days ago
- Is Roxbury Supposed To Be The Trashy Part Of Town?Posted 3 days ago
- BPD “Officer Of The Year” Sgt. Guzman Caught Sexting 16 Yr. Old GirlPosted 3 days ago
- City Must Help Residents It Buried With SnowPosted 3 days ago
- Boston Using Prison Labor to Shovel OutPosted 10 days ago
- Throwback: Mandela Our Own City Documentary FilmPosted 19 days ago
- Roxbury Love Mandela MuralPosted 19 days ago
- What Should Black Men Be Focused On Today? Lecture by Prof. GriffPosted 19 days ago
- One Million Strong (The Legacy of the Million Man March) Black History ExhibitPosted 19 days ago
- Racial Disparities in MBTA Service – Throwback: Equal or Better: The Story of the Silver LinePosted 38 days ago
Blackstonian Out & About Photo: Fruit of Islam (FOI) out in Roxbury
Blackstonian was Out & About today and guess who we bumped into?
The Nation of Islam (NOI) had the full force out today with the brothers of the Fruit of Islam (FOI) hitting the streets and activating on the mandate put forth by Minister Louis Farrakhan which called the NOI to go further into the streets of the “hoods” across the US.
Here are the brothers of the FOI in full effect at the Roxbury Mall (Warren St. & Martin Luther King Blvd.)