- Kevin Peterson’s Rock Thrown From Glass House MissesPosted 2 days ago
- Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Economic Justice Appoints New Executive DirectorPosted 17 days ago
- Boycott Alert: Causeways Restaurant and Bar called out for Racist CommentsPosted 27 days ago
- Hate The Skin You’re In? Try Our Product!Posted 28 days ago
- Anonymous Flyer Calls Rev. Brown & Rev. Rivers “2015 Coons”Posted 29 days ago
- What he “did not” say to the HeraldPosted 29 days ago
- City of Boston Releases 2015 Workforce ReportPosted 35 days ago
- Community conversations highlight policing problemsPosted 36 days ago
- COPBLOCK’D: THE FIGHT AGAINST POLICE MISCONDUCT IN BOSTON CONTINUESPosted 37 days ago
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: Black & Blue pt. II 4/16Posted 41 days ago
Blackstonian Out & About Photo: Fruit of Islam (FOI) out in Roxbury
Blackstonian was Out & About today and guess who we bumped into?
The Nation of Islam (NOI) had the full force out today with the brothers of the Fruit of Islam (FOI) hitting the streets and activating on the mandate put forth by Minister Louis Farrakhan which called the NOI to go further into the streets of the “hoods” across the US.
Here are the brothers of the FOI in full effect at the Roxbury Mall (Warren St. & Martin Luther King Blvd.)