- Racial Disparities in MBTA Service – Throwback: Equal or Better: The Story of the Silver LinePosted 9 days ago
- Letter to DOJ: Investigate and help reform BPDPosted 13 days ago
- What Would Martin Luther King Do? #WWMLKDPosted 13 days ago
- Boston NAACP: Then & NowPosted 20 days ago
- New Website Launched MassPoliceReform.comPosted 21 days ago
- 16 yr. BPD Veteran Assaults Uber Driver, Yells Racial Slurs & Steals CarPosted 22 days ago
- VIDEO: Black Cop (1974 Documentary)Posted 28 days ago
- VIDEO: 12th Baptist – Officer Shooting Forum 12/18/14Posted 37 days ago
- Stick It To Em – Sticker Making Party for Demz, Mike Brown, Eric Garner and all victims of police brutality.Posted 41 days ago
- Walsh Administration Has Black Faces In High PlacesPosted 43 days ago
Blackstonian Out & About Photo: Fruit of Islam (FOI) out in Roxbury
Blackstonian was Out & About today and guess who we bumped into?
The Nation of Islam (NOI) had the full force out today with the brothers of the Fruit of Islam (FOI) hitting the streets and activating on the mandate put forth by Minister Louis Farrakhan which called the NOI to go further into the streets of the “hoods” across the US.
Here are the brothers of the FOI in full effect at the Roxbury Mall (Warren St. & Martin Luther King Blvd.)