- Have A Say At What Happens With Dearborn SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Pepper Spray For School Police Is Bad IdeaPosted 1 day ago
- Josh Wall Confirmation Hearing AudioPosted 2 days ago
- Jasiri X Live in Roxbury Sat. Nov. 8Posted 5 days ago
- Boston NAACP September Financial ReportPosted 6 days ago
- Boston NAACP Should Undergo Good Faith Audit For CommunityPosted 7 days ago
- CO-OP (Community Ombudsman Oversight Panel) 2013 ReportPosted 7 days ago
- Black & Blue Report Back: Action Items from Oct. 11th MeetingPosted 9 days ago
- Gun CountPosted 11 days ago
- Black & Blue: Discussing The Relationship Between BPD & Communities Of ColorPosted 26 days ago
Blackstonian Out & About Photo: Fruit of Islam (FOI) out in Roxbury
Blackstonian was Out & About today and guess who we bumped into?
The Nation of Islam (NOI) had the full force out today with the brothers of the Fruit of Islam (FOI) hitting the streets and activating on the mandate put forth by Minister Louis Farrakhan which called the NOI to go further into the streets of the “hoods” across the US.
Here are the brothers of the FOI in full effect at the Roxbury Mall (Warren St. & Martin Luther King Blvd.)