- Commissioner Evans Responds To Diversity StatementsPosted 3 days ago
- BPD Commissioner Evans “Unfortunate” Statements On DiversityPosted 4 days ago
- Bromley Heath: Trash Talking?Posted 10 days ago
- Is Roxbury Supposed To Be The Trashy Part Of Town?Posted 11 days ago
- BPD “Officer Of The Year” Sgt. Guzman Caught Sexting 16 Yr. Old GirlPosted 11 days ago
- City Must Help Residents It Buried With SnowPosted 11 days ago
- Boston Using Prison Labor to Shovel OutPosted 18 days ago
- Throwback: Mandela Our Own City Documentary FilmPosted 26 days ago
- Roxbury Love Mandela MuralPosted 26 days ago
- What Should Black Men Be Focused On Today? Lecture by Prof. GriffPosted 26 days ago
HELP! Cindy Diggs holiday fire tragedy… Donate
Cindy Diggs of Peace Boston and UMMF (Us Making Moves Forever) unfortunately experienced a tragedy on the day before Christmas… Lets give back to someone who has given alot to the community.
Read more and do what you can…
from James Hills:
As some of you may have heard, one of Boston’s greatest youth, community and peace advocates fell victim to a fire on the morning of Christmas Eve. Cindy Diggs, her Mom and two tenants were displaced and basically lost everything.
Without going into a lot of detail, Cindy and her Mom need our support. Most immediately, cash is their greatest need as they need various day to day items (clothes, food and toiletries).
Below is a link to my Paypal account.
If you would like to support Cindy and her Mom, please click the link, enter your donation amount, then click continue next to the credit card icons and fill in your credit card info.
Cindy has done a lot of work in this city and abroad. She’s helped so many of us and so many countless youth and families… Please consider helping her in her time of need…
Please feel free to forward this email GREATLY!!!