- SHOT BY THE POLICE: BOSTON & BEYONDPosted 21 hours ago
- Full Documents From Ferguson Grand JuryPosted 1 day ago
- Celtics Star Rajon Rondo, Co-owner Steve Pagliuca & Sun Life Financial Present $110,000 in Grants and ScholarshipsPosted 5 days ago
- Gov. Patrick Awards Cops Who Killed Latino Veteran In LynnPosted 5 days ago
- Mayor Walsh Statement On Pres. Obama’s Immigration Accountability Executive ActionPosted 5 days ago
- Enrollment & Outcomes of Black & Latino Males in Boston Public SchoolsPosted 11 days ago
- Meet the 20-Year-Old Who Built a YouTube Product Review EmpirePosted 11 days ago
- Brookline Parents Outraged By “Happy Slaves” In TextbookPosted 12 days ago
- Have A Say At What Happens With Dearborn SchoolPosted 27 days ago
- Pepper Spray For School Police Is Bad IdeaPosted 27 days ago
HELP! Cindy Diggs holiday fire tragedy… Donate
Cindy Diggs of Peace Boston and UMMF (Us Making Moves Forever) unfortunately experienced a tragedy on the day before Christmas… Lets give back to someone who has given alot to the community.
Read more and do what you can…
from James Hills:
As some of you may have heard, one of Boston’s greatest youth, community and peace advocates fell victim to a fire on the morning of Christmas Eve. Cindy Diggs, her Mom and two tenants were displaced and basically lost everything.
Without going into a lot of detail, Cindy and her Mom need our support. Most immediately, cash is their greatest need as they need various day to day items (clothes, food and toiletries).
Below is a link to my Paypal account.
If you would like to support Cindy and her Mom, please click the link, enter your donation amount, then click continue next to the credit card icons and fill in your credit card info.
Cindy has done a lot of work in this city and abroad. She’s helped so many of us and so many countless youth and families… Please consider helping her in her time of need…
Please feel free to forward this email GREATLY!!!