- Boston wealth gap – Recent study finds disparities divide along racial linesPosted 20 hours ago
- Boston ranks low in opportunity for Black and Latino ChildrenPosted 4 days ago
- Join us as a Volunteer Judge for City Champs!Posted 12 days ago
- Former BPD Chief Linskey invokes “The Will Of Allah” On TwitterPosted 14 days ago
- What If Black Lives Matter Showed Up To The St. Patrick’s Day Parade?Posted 15 days ago
- Black History Mobile Museum “Respect exhibit” NEU 3/26Posted 15 days ago
- Prof. Griff & ZaZa Ali “Black Women in Antiquity” NEU 3/26Posted 15 days ago
- DOJ Ferguson Report: Please Come To BostonPosted 15 days ago
- Let’s Have a Heart & Help DiDiPosted 18 days ago
- Increasing Diversity In STEM 3/28Posted 18 days ago
HELP! Cindy Diggs holiday fire tragedy… Donate
Cindy Diggs of Peace Boston and UMMF (Us Making Moves Forever) unfortunately experienced a tragedy on the day before Christmas… Lets give back to someone who has given alot to the community.
Read more and do what you can…
from James Hills:
As some of you may have heard, one of Boston’s greatest youth, community and peace advocates fell victim to a fire on the morning of Christmas Eve. Cindy Diggs, her Mom and two tenants were displaced and basically lost everything.
Without going into a lot of detail, Cindy and her Mom need our support. Most immediately, cash is their greatest need as they need various day to day items (clothes, food and toiletries).
Below is a link to my Paypal account.
If you would like to support Cindy and her Mom, please click the link, enter your donation amount, then click continue next to the credit card icons and fill in your credit card info.
Cindy has done a lot of work in this city and abroad. She’s helped so many of us and so many countless youth and families… Please consider helping her in her time of need…
Please feel free to forward this email GREATLY!!!