- Community Candidate’s Forum for Districts 4 and 7 – TONITE Sept. 3Posted 2 days ago
- Elevator Construction Apprenticeship Opportunity Deadline Sept. 11Posted 2 days ago
- Greet the children /1st day of school – Boston (Roxbury/Dorchester)Posted 2 days ago
- SPINNING OUT OF CONTROLPosted 3 days ago
- VIDEO: Black Lives Matter Massachusetts Meets With Hilary ClintonPosted 18 days ago
- Donald Trump Has A Very Unique Perspective on Race & PolicingPosted 18 days ago
- Meeting Of The Mayors: Marty Walsh Meet Ras BarakaPosted 26 days ago
- Annual Martha’s Vineyard Forum: Black and Blue: Policing the Color Line Aug. 19Posted 27 days ago
- Paris Cherry: At The Forefront Of FraudulencePosted 40 days ago
- FREE HER Justice Advocacy Conference Aug. 4th & 5thPosted 41 days ago
HELP! Cindy Diggs holiday fire tragedy… Donate
Cindy Diggs of Peace Boston and UMMF (Us Making Moves Forever) unfortunately experienced a tragedy on the day before Christmas… Lets give back to someone who has given alot to the community.
Read more and do what you can…
from James Hills:
As some of you may have heard, one of Boston’s greatest youth, community and peace advocates fell victim to a fire on the morning of Christmas Eve. Cindy Diggs, her Mom and two tenants were displaced and basically lost everything.
Without going into a lot of detail, Cindy and her Mom need our support. Most immediately, cash is their greatest need as they need various day to day items (clothes, food and toiletries).
Below is a link to my Paypal account.
If you would like to support Cindy and her Mom, please click the link, enter your donation amount, then click continue next to the credit card icons and fill in your credit card info.
Cindy has done a lot of work in this city and abroad. She’s helped so many of us and so many countless youth and families… Please consider helping her in her time of need…
Please feel free to forward this email GREATLY!!!