- Racial Disparities in MBTA Service – Throwback: Equal or Better: The Story of the Silver LinePosted 6 days ago
- Letter to DOJ: Investigate and help reform BPDPosted 10 days ago
- What Would Martin Luther King Do? #WWMLKDPosted 10 days ago
- Boston NAACP: Then & NowPosted 17 days ago
- New Website Launched MassPoliceReform.comPosted 18 days ago
- 16 yr. BPD Veteran Assaults Uber Driver, Yells Racial Slurs & Steals CarPosted 19 days ago
- VIDEO: Black Cop (1974 Documentary)Posted 25 days ago
- VIDEO: 12th Baptist – Officer Shooting Forum 12/18/14Posted 34 days ago
- Stick It To Em – Sticker Making Party for Demz, Mike Brown, Eric Garner and all victims of police brutality.Posted 38 days ago
- Walsh Administration Has Black Faces In High PlacesPosted 40 days ago
HELP! Cindy Diggs holiday fire tragedy… Donate
Cindy Diggs of Peace Boston and UMMF (Us Making Moves Forever) unfortunately experienced a tragedy on the day before Christmas… Lets give back to someone who has given alot to the community.
Read more and do what you can…
from James Hills:
As some of you may have heard, one of Boston’s greatest youth, community and peace advocates fell victim to a fire on the morning of Christmas Eve. Cindy Diggs, her Mom and two tenants were displaced and basically lost everything.
Without going into a lot of detail, Cindy and her Mom need our support. Most immediately, cash is their greatest need as they need various day to day items (clothes, food and toiletries).
Below is a link to my Paypal account.
If you would like to support Cindy and her Mom, please click the link, enter your donation amount, then click continue next to the credit card icons and fill in your credit card info.
Cindy has done a lot of work in this city and abroad. She’s helped so many of us and so many countless youth and families… Please consider helping her in her time of need…
Please feel free to forward this email GREATLY!!!