- Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Economic Justice Appoints New Executive DirectorPosted 12 days ago
- Boycott Alert: Causeways Restaurant and Bar called out for Racist CommentsPosted 22 days ago
- Hate The Skin You’re In? Try Our Product!Posted 22 days ago
- Anonymous Flyer Calls Rev. Brown & Rev. Rivers “2015 Coons”Posted 24 days ago
- What he “did not” say to the HeraldPosted 24 days ago
- City of Boston Releases 2015 Workforce ReportPosted 30 days ago
- Community conversations highlight policing problemsPosted 31 days ago
- COPBLOCK’D: THE FIGHT AGAINST POLICE MISCONDUCT IN BOSTON CONTINUESPosted 32 days ago
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: Black & Blue pt. II 4/16Posted 36 days ago
- Forum in Roxbury looks at police, community tiesPosted 36 days ago
HELP! Cindy Diggs holiday fire tragedy… Donate
Cindy Diggs of Peace Boston and UMMF (Us Making Moves Forever) unfortunately experienced a tragedy on the day before Christmas… Lets give back to someone who has given alot to the community.
Read more and do what you can…
from James Hills:
As some of you may have heard, one of Boston’s greatest youth, community and peace advocates fell victim to a fire on the morning of Christmas Eve. Cindy Diggs, her Mom and two tenants were displaced and basically lost everything.
Without going into a lot of detail, Cindy and her Mom need our support. Most immediately, cash is their greatest need as they need various day to day items (clothes, food and toiletries).
Below is a link to my Paypal account.
If you would like to support Cindy and her Mom, please click the link, enter your donation amount, then click continue next to the credit card icons and fill in your credit card info.
Cindy has done a lot of work in this city and abroad. She’s helped so many of us and so many countless youth and families… Please consider helping her in her time of need…
Please feel free to forward this email GREATLY!!!