- Development & Displacement in Boston 7/29Posted 6 days ago
- RoxVote Cookout With The Candidates 7/31Posted 6 days ago
- 28th Annual Charles C. Yancey Book Fair 8/30Posted 6 days ago
- Gun CountPosted 21 days ago
- How’d We Miss This? “White Men Who Can Jump?”Posted 23 days ago
- Hollywood Sanitizes Boston Busing Racist HistoryPosted 31 days ago
- Drugs At Concerts? Popped A Molly They SweatinPosted 33 days ago
- Gov. Patrick Signs Minimum Wage Increase To $9/Hr.Posted 33 days ago
- Roxbury Community College 1st Annual Roxbury Rocks Music Festival 7/19Posted 34 days ago
- Boston Museum of Fine Arts Returns Stolen Artifacts To NigeriaPosted 34 days ago
HELP! Cindy Diggs holiday fire tragedy… Donate
Cindy Diggs of Peace Boston and UMMF (Us Making Moves Forever) unfortunately experienced a tragedy on the day before Christmas… Lets give back to someone who has given alot to the community.
Read more and do what you can…
from James Hills:
As some of you may have heard, one of Boston’s greatest youth, community and peace advocates fell victim to a fire on the morning of Christmas Eve. Cindy Diggs, her Mom and two tenants were displaced and basically lost everything.
Without going into a lot of detail, Cindy and her Mom need our support. Most immediately, cash is their greatest need as they need various day to day items (clothes, food and toiletries).
Below is a link to my Paypal account.
If you would like to support Cindy and her Mom, please click the link, enter your donation amount, then click continue next to the credit card icons and fill in your credit card info.
Cindy has done a lot of work in this city and abroad. She’s helped so many of us and so many countless youth and families… Please consider helping her in her time of need…
Please feel free to forward this email GREATLY!!!