- Boston Re:Construction – The Illusion of InclusionPosted 3 days ago
- The #1 Guide For Non Alcoholic Drinks That Rock!Posted 7 days ago
- Allah Team Exclusive “FOI Series: Interview w/ Min. Don Muhammad, Minister of Boston Mosque #11Posted 7 days ago
- uCarmen & A Midsummer Night’s Dream Nov 10-22Posted 25 days ago
- FREEZE FRAME BLACK BOSTON: 2015 TIME FOR INCLUSIONPosted 44 days ago
- All About Boston BNN – Interview with Carlos HenriquezPosted 44 days ago
- Miss Hall’s School: STEAM Coord. Dir. of Eng. & Tech.Posted 44 days ago
- Medical Research Survey – $25 Amazon Gift CertificatePosted 55 days ago
- Jim Crow and the Legacy of Segregation Outside of the South Sep. 24Posted 71 days ago
- How can we learn to dream again? Mr. Joy Sep. 22 – Oct. 18Posted 75 days ago
HELP! Cindy Diggs holiday fire tragedy… Donate
Cindy Diggs of Peace Boston and UMMF (Us Making Moves Forever) unfortunately experienced a tragedy on the day before Christmas… Lets give back to someone who has given alot to the community.
Read more and do what you can…
from James Hills:
As some of you may have heard, one of Boston’s greatest youth, community and peace advocates fell victim to a fire on the morning of Christmas Eve. Cindy Diggs, her Mom and two tenants were displaced and basically lost everything.
Without going into a lot of detail, Cindy and her Mom need our support. Most immediately, cash is their greatest need as they need various day to day items (clothes, food and toiletries).
Below is a link to my Paypal account.
If you would like to support Cindy and her Mom, please click the link, enter your donation amount, then click continue next to the credit card icons and fill in your credit card info.
Cindy has done a lot of work in this city and abroad. She’s helped so many of us and so many countless youth and families… Please consider helping her in her time of need…
Please feel free to forward this email GREATLY!!!