- Jim Crow and the Legacy of Segregation Outside of the South Sep. 24Posted 22 days ago
- How can we learn to dream again? Mr. Joy Sep. 22 – Oct. 18Posted 26 days ago
- Robert Glasper Trio @Sculler’s Jazz Club Dec. 12Posted 33 days ago
- The Road To Wellness Roxbury 5K Walk/Run Sep. 12Posted 34 days ago
- Attorney General’s Community Action Hours Sep. 25thPosted 34 days ago
- VOTE! District 7 & District 4 Preliminary Elections – TUESDAY SEP. 8Posted 36 days ago
- SPINNING OUT OF CONTROLPosted 36 days ago
- Community Candidate’s Forum for Districts 4 and 7 – TONITE Sept. 3Posted 36 days ago
- Elevator Construction Apprenticeship Opportunity Deadline Sept. 11Posted 36 days ago
- Greet the children /1st day of school – Boston (Roxbury/Dorchester)Posted 36 days ago
HELP! Cindy Diggs holiday fire tragedy… Donate
Cindy Diggs of Peace Boston and UMMF (Us Making Moves Forever) unfortunately experienced a tragedy on the day before Christmas… Lets give back to someone who has given alot to the community.
Read more and do what you can…
from James Hills:
As some of you may have heard, one of Boston’s greatest youth, community and peace advocates fell victim to a fire on the morning of Christmas Eve. Cindy Diggs, her Mom and two tenants were displaced and basically lost everything.
Without going into a lot of detail, Cindy and her Mom need our support. Most immediately, cash is their greatest need as they need various day to day items (clothes, food and toiletries).
Below is a link to my Paypal account.
If you would like to support Cindy and her Mom, please click the link, enter your donation amount, then click continue next to the credit card icons and fill in your credit card info.
Cindy has done a lot of work in this city and abroad. She’s helped so many of us and so many countless youth and families… Please consider helping her in her time of need…
Please feel free to forward this email GREATLY!!!