- City of Boston Releases 2015 Workforce ReportPosted 2 days ago
- Community conversations highlight policing problemsPosted 3 days ago
- COPBLOCK’D: THE FIGHT AGAINST POLICE MISCONDUCT IN BOSTON CONTINUESPosted 4 days ago
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: Black & Blue pt. II 4/16Posted 8 days ago
- Forum in Roxbury looks at police, community tiesPosted 8 days ago
- 2014 CO-OP Annual ReportPosted 9 days ago
- Video Released In Humboldt Ave. Shooting Of BPD OfficerPosted 15 days ago
- Black & Blue pt. II – Town Hall Forum on PolicingPosted 17 days ago
- Dhoruba Bin Wahad @Tufts University 4/15Posted 17 days ago
- MAMLEO Community Forum – Law Enforcement Ethics: Empowering, Partnering & Educating CommunitiesPosted 17 days ago
HELP! Cindy Diggs holiday fire tragedy… Donate
Cindy Diggs of Peace Boston and UMMF (Us Making Moves Forever) unfortunately experienced a tragedy on the day before Christmas… Lets give back to someone who has given alot to the community.
Read more and do what you can…
from James Hills:
As some of you may have heard, one of Boston’s greatest youth, community and peace advocates fell victim to a fire on the morning of Christmas Eve. Cindy Diggs, her Mom and two tenants were displaced and basically lost everything.
Without going into a lot of detail, Cindy and her Mom need our support. Most immediately, cash is their greatest need as they need various day to day items (clothes, food and toiletries).
Below is a link to my Paypal account.
If you would like to support Cindy and her Mom, please click the link, enter your donation amount, then click continue next to the credit card icons and fill in your credit card info.
Cindy has done a lot of work in this city and abroad. She’s helped so many of us and so many countless youth and families… Please consider helping her in her time of need…
Please feel free to forward this email GREATLY!!!