- Stick It To Em – Sticker Making Party for Demz, Mike Brown, Eric Garner and all victims of police brutality.Posted 1 day ago
- Walsh Administration Has Black Faces In High PlacesPosted 3 days ago
- Forum On Officer Involved Shootings @12th Baptist Thurs. Dec. 18Posted 3 days ago
- Flashback: The Police Killing Of Donald JohnsonPosted 3 days ago
- 55 killings by cops in decade, no indictmentsPosted 5 days ago
- Peaceful Protester Pepper Sprayed By State Police In BostonPosted 8 days ago
- Tommy Nee Dethroned As Police Union HeadPosted 8 days ago
- To Pardon Marky Mark Wahlberg Is To Pardon RacismPosted 15 days ago
- Brookline Firefighter Under Fire For Using N-WordPosted 19 days ago
- KILLED BY THE POLICE: BOSTON & BEYONDPosted 24 days ago
HELP! Cindy Diggs holiday fire tragedy… Donate
Cindy Diggs of Peace Boston and UMMF (Us Making Moves Forever) unfortunately experienced a tragedy on the day before Christmas… Lets give back to someone who has given alot to the community.
Read more and do what you can…
from James Hills:
As some of you may have heard, one of Boston’s greatest youth, community and peace advocates fell victim to a fire on the morning of Christmas Eve. Cindy Diggs, her Mom and two tenants were displaced and basically lost everything.
Without going into a lot of detail, Cindy and her Mom need our support. Most immediately, cash is their greatest need as they need various day to day items (clothes, food and toiletries).
Below is a link to my Paypal account.
If you would like to support Cindy and her Mom, please click the link, enter your donation amount, then click continue next to the credit card icons and fill in your credit card info.
Cindy has done a lot of work in this city and abroad. She’s helped so many of us and so many countless youth and families… Please consider helping her in her time of need…
Please feel free to forward this email GREATLY!!!