- 216 Shot since Boston MarathonPosted 1 day ago
- Community Victory! The Bridge Gets That WorkPosted 4 days ago
- Councillor Jackson hosts Access to Capital Workshop for Local Businesses; EntrepreneursPosted 4 days ago
- FORUM ON CRIMINAL JUSTICE WITH CANDIDATES FOR GOVERNOR 3/13Posted 4 days ago
- 3rd Annual Young Men’s Leadership Conference 3/15Posted 4 days ago
- Film Showing: THE GREY AREA 3/19Posted 4 days ago
- Fire Destroys Warren St. BuildingPosted 6 days ago
- Newsflash To Wacko, Gays Already Rained On Your ParadePosted 9 days ago
- You can’t delete Dianne Wilkerson from memoryPosted 9 days ago
- Race in America: What if this statue was Black?Posted 9 days ago
HELP! Cindy Diggs holiday fire tragedy… Donate
Cindy Diggs of Peace Boston and UMMF (Us Making Moves Forever) unfortunately experienced a tragedy on the day before Christmas… Lets give back to someone who has given alot to the community.
Read more and do what you can…
from James Hills:
As some of you may have heard, one of Boston’s greatest youth, community and peace advocates fell victim to a fire on the morning of Christmas Eve. Cindy Diggs, her Mom and two tenants were displaced and basically lost everything.
Without going into a lot of detail, Cindy and her Mom need our support. Most immediately, cash is their greatest need as they need various day to day items (clothes, food and toiletries).
Below is a link to my Paypal account.
If you would like to support Cindy and her Mom, please click the link, enter your donation amount, then click continue next to the credit card icons and fill in your credit card info.
Cindy has done a lot of work in this city and abroad. She’s helped so many of us and so many countless youth and families… Please consider helping her in her time of need…
Please feel free to forward this email GREATLY!!!