- 5th DRIVE / Boston 5th Annual Toy DrivePosted 2 hours ago
- Globe covers response to violence; shootings since Boston Marathon graphicPosted 2 hours ago
- Weekend of violence leaves 6 shot; 1 suspect killed by Police; 179 Shootings Since Boston MarathonPosted 3 days ago
- Shooting in Roxbury, 1 Arrest – 173 Shootings Since Boston MarathonPosted 6 days ago
- Three shot over the weekend; 172 Shootings Since Boston MarathonPosted 16 days ago
- 169 Shootings since Boston MarathonPosted 19 days ago
- BPD Release Shootings and Firearm Arrests DataPosted 25 days ago
- Community hopes for more dialogue with Mayor Elect Walsh and new commissonerPosted 33 days ago
- 164 Shootings Since Boston MarathonPosted 33 days ago
- The Grinder Episode 2: Jamarhl CrawfordPosted 40 days ago
HELP! Cindy Diggs holiday fire tragedy… Donate
Cindy Diggs of Peace Boston and UMMF (Us Making Moves Forever) unfortunately experienced a tragedy on the day before Christmas… Lets give back to someone who has given alot to the community.
Read more and do what you can…
from James Hills:
As some of you may have heard, one of Boston’s greatest youth, community and peace advocates fell victim to a fire on the morning of Christmas Eve. Cindy Diggs, her Mom and two tenants were displaced and basically lost everything.
Without going into a lot of detail, Cindy and her Mom need our support. Most immediately, cash is their greatest need as they need various day to day items (clothes, food and toiletries).
Below is a link to my Paypal account.
If you would like to support Cindy and her Mom, please click the link, enter your donation amount, then click continue next to the credit card icons and fill in your credit card info.
Cindy has done a lot of work in this city and abroad. She’s helped so many of us and so many countless youth and families… Please consider helping her in her time of need…
Please feel free to forward this email GREATLY!!!