- Boston Latin Academy vandalized with strange graffitiPosted 3 hours ago
- Boston Mayor’s Race: And then there were 15Posted 7 hours ago
- Will Dorcena out; 15 left for Mayor of BostonPosted 8 hours ago
- Valerie R. Roberson named new RCC PresidentPosted 2 days ago
- Another Double Shooting in Dorchester Brings Total to 37 people Shot Since Boston MarathonPosted 2 days ago
- Diversity in the Boston GlobePosted 2 days ago
- Boston Mayor’s Race: And then there were 16Posted 3 days ago
- Brockton Neo-Nazi wanted to “Kill as many non-whites as possible”Posted 3 days ago
- Rep. Carlos Henriquez calls on BPD & leaders to address post-Marathon violencePosted 3 days ago
- Min. Farrakhan returns to Boston 6/22Posted 3 days ago
HELP! Cindy Diggs holiday fire tragedy… Donate
Cindy Diggs of Peace Boston and UMMF (Us Making Moves Forever) unfortunately experienced a tragedy on the day before Christmas… Lets give back to someone who has given alot to the community.
Read more and do what you can…
from James Hills:
As some of you may have heard, one of Boston’s greatest youth, community and peace advocates fell victim to a fire on the morning of Christmas Eve. Cindy Diggs, her Mom and two tenants were displaced and basically lost everything.
Without going into a lot of detail, Cindy and her Mom need our support. Most immediately, cash is their greatest need as they need various day to day items (clothes, food and toiletries).
Below is a link to my Paypal account.
If you would like to support Cindy and her Mom, please click the link, enter your donation amount, then click continue next to the credit card icons and fill in your credit card info.
Cindy has done a lot of work in this city and abroad. She’s helped so many of us and so many countless youth and families… Please consider helping her in her time of need…
Please feel free to forward this email GREATLY!!!