- Black & Blue Report Back: Action Items from Oct. 11th MeetingPosted 13 hours ago
- Gun CountPosted 3 days ago
- Black & Blue: Discussing The Relationship Between BPD & Communities Of ColorPosted 18 days ago
- Baystate Banner Publisher Melvin Miller’s NH Home Burns To GroundPosted 21 days ago
- Boston Wrong: Herald’s Racist Obama Cartoon Leaves Foul Taste In MouthPosted 21 days ago
- Proposed Boston City Council Pay Raises Are Not RealisticPosted 30 days ago
- Hip-Hop Art, Politics, Activism Discussion Wed. 10/1Posted 31 days ago
- Jobs Not Jails Reconvening Meeting Sat. 9/27Posted 31 days ago
- VOTE For Joseph Family To Win FOX 25 Home RenovationPosted 38 days ago
- City Of Boston Election Results – Tue. Sept. 9, 2014Posted 38 days ago
HELP! Cindy Diggs holiday fire tragedy… Donate
Cindy Diggs of Peace Boston and UMMF (Us Making Moves Forever) unfortunately experienced a tragedy on the day before Christmas… Lets give back to someone who has given alot to the community.
Read more and do what you can…
from James Hills:
As some of you may have heard, one of Boston’s greatest youth, community and peace advocates fell victim to a fire on the morning of Christmas Eve. Cindy Diggs, her Mom and two tenants were displaced and basically lost everything.
Without going into a lot of detail, Cindy and her Mom need our support. Most immediately, cash is their greatest need as they need various day to day items (clothes, food and toiletries).
Below is a link to my Paypal account.
If you would like to support Cindy and her Mom, please click the link, enter your donation amount, then click continue next to the credit card icons and fill in your credit card info.
Cindy has done a lot of work in this city and abroad. She’s helped so many of us and so many countless youth and families… Please consider helping her in her time of need…
Please feel free to forward this email GREATLY!!!