- Valerie R. Roberson named new RCC PresidentPosted 5 hours ago
- Another Double Shooting in Dorchester Brings Total to 37 people Shot Since Boston MarathonPosted 17 hours ago
- Diversity in the Boston GlobePosted 1 day ago
- Boston Mayor’s Race: And then there were 16Posted 2 days ago
- Brockton Neo-Nazi wanted to “Kill as many non-whites as possible”Posted 2 days ago
- Rep. Carlos Henriquez calls on BPD & leaders to address post-Marathon violencePosted 2 days ago
- Min. Farrakhan returns to Boston 6/22Posted 2 days ago
- Dr. Umar Abdullah Johnson returns to Boston 5/31Posted 2 days ago
- Double Shooting in Dorchester brings total to 35 since Boston MarathonPosted 3 days ago
- Proposed FY2014 Budget Amendments to Fund Education / Training, Shelter / Housing and Family Support ServicesPosted 7 days ago
Mattapan Tech Upcoming Computer Classes
First Congregational Church of Boston is offering limited $50 scholarships to assist with registrations fees for qualified individuals until December 31, 2012. Interested parties can visit www.firstccb.org to determine eligibility.
MS Word & PowerPoint: 6 Weeks. 1 Day per Week. No Tuition. $15 Registration Fee.
** Morning Class Beginning: Thurs., Dec. 6, 2012, 10am – 12 Noon
Computer Systems Specialist/ PC & Laptop Repair Course: 16 Weeks plus 32 – 85 Hours Hands-on Practice. No Tuition. $150 Registration Fee. $35 Lab & Book Usage Fee.
** Evening Class Beginning: Tues., Dec. 11, 2012, 5:30pm – 8pm
** Morning Class Beginning: Mon., Jan. 21, 2013, 9:30am – 12pm
** Weekend Class Beginning: Sat., Feb. 9, 2013, 9:30am – 12pm
Network + Preparation Course: 16 Weeks. 1Day per Week. No Tuition. $245 Registration Fee. $40 Lab & Book Usage Fee.
** Evening Class Beginning: Mon., Jan. 7, 2013, 5:30pm – 8pm
** Weekend Class Beginning: Sat., March 9, 2013, 1pm – 3:30pm
IT Specialist Program: Combined PC Repair & Network+. 16 Weeks. 2 Days per Week. No Tuition. $300* Registration Fee. $70 Lab & Books Usage Fee. (* Price valid until December 31, 2012)
** Evening Classes Begin: Mon., Jan. 7 & Tues., Jan. 8, 2013, 5:30pm – 8pm