- Boston Re:Construction – The Illusion of InclusionPosted 6 days ago
- The #1 Guide For Non Alcoholic Drinks That Rock!Posted 10 days ago
- Allah Team Exclusive “FOI Series: Interview w/ Min. Don Muhammad, Minister of Boston Mosque #11Posted 11 days ago
- uCarmen & A Midsummer Night’s Dream Nov 10-22Posted 28 days ago
- FREEZE FRAME BLACK BOSTON: 2015 TIME FOR INCLUSIONPosted 47 days ago
- All About Boston BNN – Interview with Carlos HenriquezPosted 47 days ago
- Miss Hall’s School: STEAM Coord. Dir. of Eng. & Tech.Posted 48 days ago
- Medical Research Survey – $25 Amazon Gift CertificatePosted 59 days ago
- Jim Crow and the Legacy of Segregation Outside of the South Sep. 24Posted 74 days ago
- How can we learn to dream again? Mr. Joy Sep. 22 – Oct. 18Posted 78 days ago
NACDA Internship Opportunity
Each year, NACDA hires four (4) individuals for the Jim Host Internship Program, to assist each of NACDA’s Affiliate Associations with their specific goals and initiatives. The interns are vital to each of the Associations’ successes, while being provided with an unparalleled opportunity to network and enhance their skills prior to taking the next steps in their careers.
While the Jim Host Internships are highly competitive, as our office anticipates receiving in excess of 100 applications this year, we are always looking to increase the quality amongst our candidate pool. As a MOAA member, we greatly value your opinion and ask that you share our internship opportunity with anyone you feel would benefit from the experience and be an asset to NACDA and its affiliates’ continual growth. Each candidate’s resume and support materials will be thoroughly reviewed by the NACDA office and individuals will be selected based on who we feel will be a good fit for NACDA and its Affiliate Associations.
For more information on the Jim Host Internship program, please visit http://www.nacda.com/foundation/nacda-foundation-intern.html. The application deadline is Thursday, January 31.
All applications and any questions regarding the Jim Host Internship Program may be directed to Ryan Virtue at firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>.