- Black Loss: Can We Replace The Greats Of The RacePosted 56 mins ago
- 216 Shot since Boston MarathonPosted 1 day ago
- Community Victory! The Bridge Gets That WorkPosted 4 days ago
- Councillor Jackson hosts Access to Capital Workshop for Local Businesses; EntrepreneursPosted 4 days ago
- FORUM ON CRIMINAL JUSTICE WITH CANDIDATES FOR GOVERNOR 3/13Posted 4 days ago
- 3rd Annual Young Men’s Leadership Conference 3/15Posted 4 days ago
- Film Showing: THE GREY AREA 3/19Posted 4 days ago
- Fire Destroys Warren St. BuildingPosted 6 days ago
- Newsflash To Wacko, Gays Already Rained On Your ParadePosted 9 days ago
- You can’t delete Dianne Wilkerson from memoryPosted 9 days ago
NACDA Internship Opportunity
Each year, NACDA hires four (4) individuals for the Jim Host Internship Program, to assist each of NACDA’s Affiliate Associations with their specific goals and initiatives. The interns are vital to each of the Associations’ successes, while being provided with an unparalleled opportunity to network and enhance their skills prior to taking the next steps in their careers.
While the Jim Host Internships are highly competitive, as our office anticipates receiving in excess of 100 applications this year, we are always looking to increase the quality amongst our candidate pool. As a MOAA member, we greatly value your opinion and ask that you share our internship opportunity with anyone you feel would benefit from the experience and be an asset to NACDA and its affiliates’ continual growth. Each candidate’s resume and support materials will be thoroughly reviewed by the NACDA office and individuals will be selected based on who we feel will be a good fit for NACDA and its Affiliate Associations.
For more information on the Jim Host Internship program, please visit http://www.nacda.com/foundation/nacda-foundation-intern.html. The application deadline is Thursday, January 31.
All applications and any questions regarding the Jim Host Internship Program may be directed to Ryan Virtue at email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>.