- Development & Displacement in Boston 7/29Posted 7 days ago
- RoxVote Cookout With The Candidates 7/31Posted 7 days ago
- 28th Annual Charles C. Yancey Book Fair 8/30Posted 7 days ago
- Gun CountPosted 22 days ago
- How’d We Miss This? “White Men Who Can Jump?”Posted 24 days ago
- Hollywood Sanitizes Boston Busing Racist HistoryPosted 32 days ago
- Drugs At Concerts? Popped A Molly They SweatinPosted 34 days ago
- Gov. Patrick Signs Minimum Wage Increase To $9/Hr.Posted 34 days ago
- Roxbury Community College 1st Annual Roxbury Rocks Music Festival 7/19Posted 35 days ago
- Boston Museum of Fine Arts Returns Stolen Artifacts To NigeriaPosted 35 days ago
NACDA Internship Opportunity
Each year, NACDA hires four (4) individuals for the Jim Host Internship Program, to assist each of NACDA’s Affiliate Associations with their specific goals and initiatives. The interns are vital to each of the Associations’ successes, while being provided with an unparalleled opportunity to network and enhance their skills prior to taking the next steps in their careers.
While the Jim Host Internships are highly competitive, as our office anticipates receiving in excess of 100 applications this year, we are always looking to increase the quality amongst our candidate pool. As a MOAA member, we greatly value your opinion and ask that you share our internship opportunity with anyone you feel would benefit from the experience and be an asset to NACDA and its affiliates’ continual growth. Each candidate’s resume and support materials will be thoroughly reviewed by the NACDA office and individuals will be selected based on who we feel will be a good fit for NACDA and its Affiliate Associations.
For more information on the Jim Host Internship program, please visit http://www.nacda.com/foundation/nacda-foundation-intern.html. The application deadline is Thursday, January 31.
All applications and any questions regarding the Jim Host Internship Program may be directed to Ryan Virtue at firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>.