- City of Boston Releases 2015 Workforce ReportPosted 2 days ago
- Community conversations highlight policing problemsPosted 3 days ago
- COPBLOCK’D: THE FIGHT AGAINST POLICE MISCONDUCT IN BOSTON CONTINUESPosted 4 days ago
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: Black & Blue pt. II 4/16Posted 8 days ago
- Forum in Roxbury looks at police, community tiesPosted 8 days ago
- 2014 CO-OP Annual ReportPosted 8 days ago
- Video Released In Humboldt Ave. Shooting Of BPD OfficerPosted 15 days ago
- Black & Blue pt. II – Town Hall Forum on PolicingPosted 17 days ago
- Dhoruba Bin Wahad @Tufts University 4/15Posted 17 days ago
- MAMLEO Community Forum – Law Enforcement Ethics: Empowering, Partnering & Educating CommunitiesPosted 17 days ago
NACDA Internship Opportunity
Each year, NACDA hires four (4) individuals for the Jim Host Internship Program, to assist each of NACDA’s Affiliate Associations with their specific goals and initiatives. The interns are vital to each of the Associations’ successes, while being provided with an unparalleled opportunity to network and enhance their skills prior to taking the next steps in their careers.
While the Jim Host Internships are highly competitive, as our office anticipates receiving in excess of 100 applications this year, we are always looking to increase the quality amongst our candidate pool. As a MOAA member, we greatly value your opinion and ask that you share our internship opportunity with anyone you feel would benefit from the experience and be an asset to NACDA and its affiliates’ continual growth. Each candidate’s resume and support materials will be thoroughly reviewed by the NACDA office and individuals will be selected based on who we feel will be a good fit for NACDA and its Affiliate Associations.
For more information on the Jim Host Internship program, please visit http://www.nacda.com/foundation/nacda-foundation-intern.html. The application deadline is Thursday, January 31.
All applications and any questions regarding the Jim Host Internship Program may be directed to Ryan Virtue at firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>.