- Stick It To Em – Sticker Making Party for Demz, Mike Brown, Eric Garner and all victims of police brutality.Posted 14 hours ago
- Walsh Administration Has Black Faces In High PlacesPosted 3 days ago
- Forum On Officer Involved Shootings @12th Baptist Thurs. Dec. 18Posted 3 days ago
- Flashback: The Police Killing Of Donald JohnsonPosted 3 days ago
- 55 killings by cops in decade, no indictmentsPosted 4 days ago
- Peaceful Protester Pepper Sprayed By State Police In BostonPosted 8 days ago
- Tommy Nee Dethroned As Police Union HeadPosted 8 days ago
- To Pardon Marky Mark Wahlberg Is To Pardon RacismPosted 14 days ago
- Brookline Firefighter Under Fire For Using N-WordPosted 19 days ago
- KILLED BY THE POLICE: BOSTON & BEYONDPosted 23 days ago
NACDA Internship Opportunity
Each year, NACDA hires four (4) individuals for the Jim Host Internship Program, to assist each of NACDA’s Affiliate Associations with their specific goals and initiatives. The interns are vital to each of the Associations’ successes, while being provided with an unparalleled opportunity to network and enhance their skills prior to taking the next steps in their careers.
While the Jim Host Internships are highly competitive, as our office anticipates receiving in excess of 100 applications this year, we are always looking to increase the quality amongst our candidate pool. As a MOAA member, we greatly value your opinion and ask that you share our internship opportunity with anyone you feel would benefit from the experience and be an asset to NACDA and its affiliates’ continual growth. Each candidate’s resume and support materials will be thoroughly reviewed by the NACDA office and individuals will be selected based on who we feel will be a good fit for NACDA and its Affiliate Associations.
For more information on the Jim Host Internship program, please visit http://www.nacda.com/foundation/nacda-foundation-intern.html. The application deadline is Thursday, January 31.
All applications and any questions regarding the Jim Host Internship Program may be directed to Ryan Virtue at email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>.