- Valerie R. Roberson named new RCC PresidentPosted 1 day ago
- Another Double Shooting in Dorchester Brings Total to 37 people Shot Since Boston MarathonPosted 2 days ago
- Diversity in the Boston GlobePosted 2 days ago
- Boston Mayor’s Race: And then there were 16Posted 3 days ago
- Brockton Neo-Nazi wanted to “Kill as many non-whites as possible”Posted 3 days ago
- Rep. Carlos Henriquez calls on BPD & leaders to address post-Marathon violencePosted 3 days ago
- Min. Farrakhan returns to Boston 6/22Posted 3 days ago
- Dr. Umar Abdullah Johnson returns to Boston 5/31Posted 3 days ago
- Double Shooting in Dorchester brings total to 35 since Boston MarathonPosted 3 days ago
- Proposed FY2014 Budget Amendments to Fund Education / Training, Shelter / Housing and Family Support ServicesPosted 8 days ago
NACDA Internship Opportunity
Each year, NACDA hires four (4) individuals for the Jim Host Internship Program, to assist each of NACDA’s Affiliate Associations with their specific goals and initiatives. The interns are vital to each of the Associations’ successes, while being provided with an unparalleled opportunity to network and enhance their skills prior to taking the next steps in their careers.
While the Jim Host Internships are highly competitive, as our office anticipates receiving in excess of 100 applications this year, we are always looking to increase the quality amongst our candidate pool. As a MOAA member, we greatly value your opinion and ask that you share our internship opportunity with anyone you feel would benefit from the experience and be an asset to NACDA and its affiliates’ continual growth. Each candidate’s resume and support materials will be thoroughly reviewed by the NACDA office and individuals will be selected based on who we feel will be a good fit for NACDA and its Affiliate Associations.
For more information on the Jim Host Internship program, please visit http://www.nacda.com/foundation/nacda-foundation-intern.html. The application deadline is Thursday, January 31.
All applications and any questions regarding the Jim Host Internship Program may be directed to Ryan Virtue at firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>.