- KKK Bombing Survivor to Talk at Roxbury Community College 4/29Posted 5 days ago
- 237 Shot in Boston in One Year Since 2013 Boston Marathon – Final ReportPosted 5 days ago
- Operation Prom Dress & Tuxedo “A Day At The Boutique” 4/26Posted 6 days ago
- ZKS 2014 Lobster Fest 5/24Posted 6 days ago
- Building On The Past 4/19Posted 6 days ago
- Boston Banner Calls Rev. Rivers OutPosted 6 days ago
- Carlos Henriquez To Be Released April 25thPosted 6 days ago
- US marshals shut down unlicensed Boston radio stationPosted 6 days ago
- Report: US Marshals Shut Down Boston Radio StationPosted 6 days ago
- FCC, US Marshals Raid TOUCH 106.1 FMPosted 6 days ago
NACDA Internship Opportunity
Each year, NACDA hires four (4) individuals for the Jim Host Internship Program, to assist each of NACDA’s Affiliate Associations with their specific goals and initiatives. The interns are vital to each of the Associations’ successes, while being provided with an unparalleled opportunity to network and enhance their skills prior to taking the next steps in their careers.
While the Jim Host Internships are highly competitive, as our office anticipates receiving in excess of 100 applications this year, we are always looking to increase the quality amongst our candidate pool. As a MOAA member, we greatly value your opinion and ask that you share our internship opportunity with anyone you feel would benefit from the experience and be an asset to NACDA and its affiliates’ continual growth. Each candidate’s resume and support materials will be thoroughly reviewed by the NACDA office and individuals will be selected based on who we feel will be a good fit for NACDA and its Affiliate Associations.
For more information on the Jim Host Internship program, please visit http://www.nacda.com/foundation/nacda-foundation-intern.html. The application deadline is Thursday, January 31.
All applications and any questions regarding the Jim Host Internship Program may be directed to Ryan Virtue at firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>.