- Kevin Peterson’s Rock Thrown From Glass House MissesPosted 1 day ago
- Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Economic Justice Appoints New Executive DirectorPosted 16 days ago
- Boycott Alert: Causeways Restaurant and Bar called out for Racist CommentsPosted 26 days ago
- Hate The Skin You’re In? Try Our Product!Posted 27 days ago
- Anonymous Flyer Calls Rev. Brown & Rev. Rivers “2015 Coons”Posted 28 days ago
- What he “did not” say to the HeraldPosted 28 days ago
- City of Boston Releases 2015 Workforce ReportPosted 34 days ago
- Community conversations highlight policing problemsPosted 35 days ago
- COPBLOCK’D: THE FIGHT AGAINST POLICE MISCONDUCT IN BOSTON CONTINUESPosted 36 days ago
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: Black & Blue pt. II 4/16Posted 40 days ago
NACDA Internship Opportunity
Each year, NACDA hires four (4) individuals for the Jim Host Internship Program, to assist each of NACDA’s Affiliate Associations with their specific goals and initiatives. The interns are vital to each of the Associations’ successes, while being provided with an unparalleled opportunity to network and enhance their skills prior to taking the next steps in their careers.
While the Jim Host Internships are highly competitive, as our office anticipates receiving in excess of 100 applications this year, we are always looking to increase the quality amongst our candidate pool. As a MOAA member, we greatly value your opinion and ask that you share our internship opportunity with anyone you feel would benefit from the experience and be an asset to NACDA and its affiliates’ continual growth. Each candidate’s resume and support materials will be thoroughly reviewed by the NACDA office and individuals will be selected based on who we feel will be a good fit for NACDA and its Affiliate Associations.
For more information on the Jim Host Internship program, please visit http://www.nacda.com/foundation/nacda-foundation-intern.html. The application deadline is Thursday, January 31.
All applications and any questions regarding the Jim Host Internship Program may be directed to Ryan Virtue at firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>.