- Boston wealth gap – Recent study finds disparities divide along racial linesPosted 14 hours ago
- Boston ranks low in opportunity for Black and Latino ChildrenPosted 4 days ago
- Join us as a Volunteer Judge for City Champs!Posted 12 days ago
- Former BPD Chief Linskey invokes “The Will Of Allah” On TwitterPosted 14 days ago
- What If Black Lives Matter Showed Up To The St. Patrick’s Day Parade?Posted 14 days ago
- Black History Mobile Museum “Respect exhibit” NEU 3/26Posted 15 days ago
- Prof. Griff & ZaZa Ali “Black Women in Antiquity” NEU 3/26Posted 15 days ago
- DOJ Ferguson Report: Please Come To BostonPosted 15 days ago
- Let’s Have a Heart & Help DiDiPosted 17 days ago
- Increasing Diversity In STEM 3/28Posted 17 days ago
NACDA Internship Opportunity
Each year, NACDA hires four (4) individuals for the Jim Host Internship Program, to assist each of NACDA’s Affiliate Associations with their specific goals and initiatives. The interns are vital to each of the Associations’ successes, while being provided with an unparalleled opportunity to network and enhance their skills prior to taking the next steps in their careers.
While the Jim Host Internships are highly competitive, as our office anticipates receiving in excess of 100 applications this year, we are always looking to increase the quality amongst our candidate pool. As a MOAA member, we greatly value your opinion and ask that you share our internship opportunity with anyone you feel would benefit from the experience and be an asset to NACDA and its affiliates’ continual growth. Each candidate’s resume and support materials will be thoroughly reviewed by the NACDA office and individuals will be selected based on who we feel will be a good fit for NACDA and its Affiliate Associations.
For more information on the Jim Host Internship program, please visit http://www.nacda.com/foundation/nacda-foundation-intern.html. The application deadline is Thursday, January 31.
All applications and any questions regarding the Jim Host Internship Program may be directed to Ryan Virtue at email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>.