- Public Event: 21st Century Comparative Analysis of Diversity in MA ReportPosted 3 weeks ago
- (VIDEO) Eyes On The Prize: Boston EpisodePosted 3 weeks ago
- Black Students At Boston Latin School Expose Racism #BLACKatBLSPosted 3 weeks ago
- VIDEO: Min. Louis Farrakhan Interview w/ Alex JonesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Boston #1 In Income InequalityPosted 4 weeks ago
- BPD Audit Report Reveals Problems With Overtime & DiversityPosted 1 month ago
- UMass Report Mortgage Lending to “Minorities” In Boston & MassachusettsPosted 1 month ago
- Domestic Violence, False Accusations & Property Damage Female on Male VideoPosted 1 month ago
- Suffolk County DA & BPD Release 2015 Homicide ReportPosted 1 month ago
- Boston Police Releases Data On Civilian Stops (FIO)Posted 1 month ago
NACDA Internship Opportunity
Each year, NACDA hires four (4) individuals for the Jim Host Internship Program, to assist each of NACDA’s Affiliate Associations with their specific goals and initiatives. The interns are vital to each of the Associations’ successes, while being provided with an unparalleled opportunity to network and enhance their skills prior to taking the next steps in their careers.
While the Jim Host Internships are highly competitive, as our office anticipates receiving in excess of 100 applications this year, we are always looking to increase the quality amongst our candidate pool. As a MOAA member, we greatly value your opinion and ask that you share our internship opportunity with anyone you feel would benefit from the experience and be an asset to NACDA and its affiliates’ continual growth. Each candidate’s resume and support materials will be thoroughly reviewed by the NACDA office and individuals will be selected based on who we feel will be a good fit for NACDA and its Affiliate Associations.
For more information on the Jim Host Internship program, please visit http://www.nacda.com/foundation/nacda-foundation-intern.html. The application deadline is Thursday, January 31.
All applications and any questions regarding the Jim Host Internship Program may be directed to Ryan Virtue at email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>.