- Jim Crow and the Legacy of Segregation Outside of the South Sep. 24Posted 23 days ago
- How can we learn to dream again? Mr. Joy Sep. 22 – Oct. 18Posted 27 days ago
- Robert Glasper Trio @Sculler’s Jazz Club Dec. 12Posted 34 days ago
- The Road To Wellness Roxbury 5K Walk/Run Sep. 12Posted 35 days ago
- Attorney General’s Community Action Hours Sep. 25thPosted 35 days ago
- VOTE! District 7 & District 4 Preliminary Elections – TUESDAY SEP. 8Posted 37 days ago
- SPINNING OUT OF CONTROLPosted 37 days ago
- Community Candidate’s Forum for Districts 4 and 7 – TONITE Sept. 3Posted 37 days ago
- Elevator Construction Apprenticeship Opportunity Deadline Sept. 11Posted 37 days ago
- Greet the children /1st day of school – Boston (Roxbury/Dorchester)Posted 37 days ago
NACDA Internship Opportunity
Each year, NACDA hires four (4) individuals for the Jim Host Internship Program, to assist each of NACDA’s Affiliate Associations with their specific goals and initiatives. The interns are vital to each of the Associations’ successes, while being provided with an unparalleled opportunity to network and enhance their skills prior to taking the next steps in their careers.
While the Jim Host Internships are highly competitive, as our office anticipates receiving in excess of 100 applications this year, we are always looking to increase the quality amongst our candidate pool. As a MOAA member, we greatly value your opinion and ask that you share our internship opportunity with anyone you feel would benefit from the experience and be an asset to NACDA and its affiliates’ continual growth. Each candidate’s resume and support materials will be thoroughly reviewed by the NACDA office and individuals will be selected based on who we feel will be a good fit for NACDA and its Affiliate Associations.
For more information on the Jim Host Internship program, please visit http://www.nacda.com/foundation/nacda-foundation-intern.html. The application deadline is Thursday, January 31.
All applications and any questions regarding the Jim Host Internship Program may be directed to Ryan Virtue at firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>.