- Jim Crow and the Legacy of Segregation Outside of the South Sep. 24Posted 21 days ago
- How can we learn to dream again? Mr. Joy Sep. 22 – Oct. 18Posted 25 days ago
- Robert Glasper Trio @Sculler’s Jazz Club Dec. 12Posted 33 days ago
- The Road To Wellness Roxbury 5K Walk/Run Sep. 12Posted 33 days ago
- Attorney General’s Community Action Hours Sep. 25thPosted 33 days ago
- VOTE! District 7 & District 4 Preliminary Elections – TUESDAY SEP. 8Posted 35 days ago
- SPINNING OUT OF CONTROLPosted 35 days ago
- Community Candidate’s Forum for Districts 4 and 7 – TONITE Sept. 3Posted 35 days ago
- Elevator Construction Apprenticeship Opportunity Deadline Sept. 11Posted 35 days ago
- Greet the children /1st day of school – Boston (Roxbury/Dorchester)Posted 35 days ago
“LEAVING” CASTING CALL
Working Title: “Leaving”
Director: Cornelius Murphy
Award-Winning Graduate Student Filmmaker Seeks Cast for Short Film.
Shooting Dates: 4-5 Days in April (Probably mostly weekends)
Compensation: $75 a day, Meals, Transportation Reimbursement, Copy of the film, Credit, etc.
Union and Non-Union actors both welcome to audition.
Have completed SAG student film agreement.
“Leaving” is a short (15min) dramatic film about a wife who tries to leave her husband and the turbulence that follows when he confronts her.
Will send completed script to any actor who is invited to audition so they can read it and decide if it is a project they are interested in.
Mary – Female, 50s, Caucasian. - A long-suffering housewife who has made up her mind to leave her husband no matter what.
Philip – Male, 50s, Caucasian – Mary’s husband of over 20 years who has been physically abusive in the past. He is a control freak who expects everything to be on his terms but he is also often regretful of the things he does.
Any actors who fit the above roles, who are interested/available are encouraged to submit a headshot and resume, as well as any links to acting reels or clips from previous work, if available.
Auditions will be held at Emerson College.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME & HEADSHOT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org