- VOTE For Joseph Family To Win FOX 25 Home RenovationPosted 1 day ago
- City Of Boston Election Results – Tue. Sept. 9, 2014Posted 1 day ago
- BPD Asks For Help To Solve The Murder Of Shongi FernandesPosted 1 day ago
- BPD Asks for Help To Solve the Murder of Adrian GonzalezPosted 1 day ago
- Gun CountPosted 2 days ago
- Adam Friedman: To honor Michael Brown, don’t make noise, make changePosted 21 days ago
- Gov. Patrick “Sick of unarmed, black men being shot by police”Posted 22 days ago
- Ebola Cure For Whites Only?Posted 23 days ago
- Violence Puts A Dark Cloud On Carnival’s Sunny DayPosted 23 days ago
- Out & About “Boston Carnival 2014″Posted 23 days ago
“LEAVING” CASTING CALL
Working Title: “Leaving”
Director: Cornelius Murphy
Award-Winning Graduate Student Filmmaker Seeks Cast for Short Film.
Shooting Dates: 4-5 Days in April (Probably mostly weekends)
Compensation: $75 a day, Meals, Transportation Reimbursement, Copy of the film, Credit, etc.
Union and Non-Union actors both welcome to audition.
Have completed SAG student film agreement.
“Leaving” is a short (15min) dramatic film about a wife who tries to leave her husband and the turbulence that follows when he confronts her.
Will send completed script to any actor who is invited to audition so they can read it and decide if it is a project they are interested in.
Mary – Female, 50s, Caucasian. - A long-suffering housewife who has made up her mind to leave her husband no matter what.
Philip – Male, 50s, Caucasian – Mary’s husband of over 20 years who has been physically abusive in the past. He is a control freak who expects everything to be on his terms but he is also often regretful of the things he does.
Any actors who fit the above roles, who are interested/available are encouraged to submit a headshot and resume, as well as any links to acting reels or clips from previous work, if available.
Auditions will be held at Emerson College.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME & HEADSHOT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org