- 1st Black Woman Sworn In MA Supreme Judicial CourtPosted 8 hours ago
- 2nd Annual Big Head Festival @Museum of NCAAA Aug. 2Posted 8 hours ago
- Development & Displacement in Boston 7/29Posted 9 days ago
- RoxVote Cookout With The Candidates 7/31Posted 9 days ago
- 28th Annual Charles C. Yancey Book Fair 8/30Posted 9 days ago
- Gun CountPosted 23 days ago
- How’d We Miss This? “White Men Who Can Jump?”Posted 26 days ago
- Hollywood Sanitizes Boston Busing Racist HistoryPosted 33 days ago
- Drugs At Concerts? Popped A Molly They SweatinPosted 35 days ago
- Gov. Patrick Signs Minimum Wage Increase To $9/Hr.Posted 35 days ago
“LEAVING” CASTING CALL
Working Title: “Leaving”
Director: Cornelius Murphy
Award-Winning Graduate Student Filmmaker Seeks Cast for Short Film.
Shooting Dates: 4-5 Days in April (Probably mostly weekends)
Compensation: $75 a day, Meals, Transportation Reimbursement, Copy of the film, Credit, etc.
Union and Non-Union actors both welcome to audition.
Have completed SAG student film agreement.
“Leaving” is a short (15min) dramatic film about a wife who tries to leave her husband and the turbulence that follows when he confronts her.
Will send completed script to any actor who is invited to audition so they can read it and decide if it is a project they are interested in.
Mary – Female, 50s, Caucasian. - A long-suffering housewife who has made up her mind to leave her husband no matter what.
Philip – Male, 50s, Caucasian – Mary’s husband of over 20 years who has been physically abusive in the past. He is a control freak who expects everything to be on his terms but he is also often regretful of the things he does.
Any actors who fit the above roles, who are interested/available are encouraged to submit a headshot and resume, as well as any links to acting reels or clips from previous work, if available.
Auditions will be held at Emerson College.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME & HEADSHOT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org