- SHOT BY THE POLICE: BOSTON & BEYONDPosted 2 days ago
- Full Documents From Ferguson Grand JuryPosted 2 days ago
- Celtics Star Rajon Rondo, Co-owner Steve Pagliuca & Sun Life Financial Present $110,000 in Grants and ScholarshipsPosted 6 days ago
- Gov. Patrick Awards Cops Who Killed Latino Veteran In LynnPosted 6 days ago
- Mayor Walsh Statement On Pres. Obama’s Immigration Accountability Executive ActionPosted 6 days ago
- Enrollment & Outcomes of Black & Latino Males in Boston Public SchoolsPosted 12 days ago
- Meet the 20-Year-Old Who Built a YouTube Product Review EmpirePosted 12 days ago
- Brookline Parents Outraged By “Happy Slaves” In TextbookPosted 13 days ago
- Have A Say At What Happens With Dearborn SchoolPosted 28 days ago
- Pepper Spray For School Police Is Bad IdeaPosted 28 days ago
“LEAVING” CASTING CALL
Working Title: “Leaving”
Director: Cornelius Murphy
Award-Winning Graduate Student Filmmaker Seeks Cast for Short Film.
Shooting Dates: 4-5 Days in April (Probably mostly weekends)
Compensation: $75 a day, Meals, Transportation Reimbursement, Copy of the film, Credit, etc.
Union and Non-Union actors both welcome to audition.
Have completed SAG student film agreement.
“Leaving” is a short (15min) dramatic film about a wife who tries to leave her husband and the turbulence that follows when he confronts her.
Will send completed script to any actor who is invited to audition so they can read it and decide if it is a project they are interested in.
Mary – Female, 50s, Caucasian. - A long-suffering housewife who has made up her mind to leave her husband no matter what.
Philip – Male, 50s, Caucasian – Mary’s husband of over 20 years who has been physically abusive in the past. He is a control freak who expects everything to be on his terms but he is also often regretful of the things he does.
Any actors who fit the above roles, who are interested/available are encouraged to submit a headshot and resume, as well as any links to acting reels or clips from previous work, if available.
Auditions will be held at Emerson College.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME & HEADSHOT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org