- Have A Say At What Happens With Dearborn SchoolPosted 2 days ago
- Pepper Spray For School Police Is Bad IdeaPosted 2 days ago
- Josh Wall Confirmation Hearing AudioPosted 3 days ago
- Jasiri X Live in Roxbury Sat. Nov. 8Posted 6 days ago
- Boston NAACP September Financial ReportPosted 7 days ago
- Boston NAACP Should Undergo Good Faith Audit For CommunityPosted 8 days ago
- CO-OP (Community Ombudsman Oversight Panel) 2013 ReportPosted 8 days ago
- Black & Blue Report Back: Action Items from Oct. 11th MeetingPosted 10 days ago
- Gun CountPosted 12 days ago
- Black & Blue: Discussing The Relationship Between BPD & Communities Of ColorPosted 27 days ago
“LEAVING” CASTING CALL
Working Title: “Leaving”
Director: Cornelius Murphy
Award-Winning Graduate Student Filmmaker Seeks Cast for Short Film.
Shooting Dates: 4-5 Days in April (Probably mostly weekends)
Compensation: $75 a day, Meals, Transportation Reimbursement, Copy of the film, Credit, etc.
Union and Non-Union actors both welcome to audition.
Have completed SAG student film agreement.
“Leaving” is a short (15min) dramatic film about a wife who tries to leave her husband and the turbulence that follows when he confronts her.
Will send completed script to any actor who is invited to audition so they can read it and decide if it is a project they are interested in.
Mary – Female, 50s, Caucasian. - A long-suffering housewife who has made up her mind to leave her husband no matter what.
Philip – Male, 50s, Caucasian – Mary’s husband of over 20 years who has been physically abusive in the past. He is a control freak who expects everything to be on his terms but he is also often regretful of the things he does.
Any actors who fit the above roles, who are interested/available are encouraged to submit a headshot and resume, as well as any links to acting reels or clips from previous work, if available.
Auditions will be held at Emerson College.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME & HEADSHOT TO: email@example.com