- Woman Shot in Roxbury; 67 Shootings Since Boston MarathonPosted 2 hours ago
- Couple shot in car, Infant Uninjured; Man shot in Car, Woman and Child Passengers Uninjured; 1 Shot on Creston St; 66 Shootings Since Boston MarathonPosted 6 hours ago
- Blackstonian needs writers, photographers, ad salesPosted 15 hours ago
- 5 Injured, 1 Killed in Weekend Shooting Violence; 62 Shootings Since Boston MarathonPosted 3 days ago
- Rev. Eugene Rivers issues “Father’s Day Challenge”Posted 6 days ago
- #MattapanStrong: United Sisters of Color Run for Mery Daniel!Posted 6 days ago
- Chris Faraone examines Mayoral campaign fund sources in JP GazettePosted 7 days ago
- Shooting in Dorchester Raises total to 56 since Boston MarathonPosted 7 days ago
- RBG Flag Raising – Boston City Hall Plaza 8/19Posted 7 days ago
- Weekend Shootings Bring Total to 55 since Boston MarathonPosted 9 days ago
“LEAVING” CASTING CALL
Working Title: “Leaving”
Director: Cornelius Murphy
Award-Winning Graduate Student Filmmaker Seeks Cast for Short Film.
Shooting Dates: 4-5 Days in April (Probably mostly weekends)
Compensation: $75 a day, Meals, Transportation Reimbursement, Copy of the film, Credit, etc.
Union and Non-Union actors both welcome to audition.
Have completed SAG student film agreement.
“Leaving” is a short (15min) dramatic film about a wife who tries to leave her husband and the turbulence that follows when he confronts her.
Will send completed script to any actor who is invited to audition so they can read it and decide if it is a project they are interested in.
Mary – Female, 50s, Caucasian. - A long-suffering housewife who has made up her mind to leave her husband no matter what.
Philip – Male, 50s, Caucasian – Mary’s husband of over 20 years who has been physically abusive in the past. He is a control freak who expects everything to be on his terms but he is also often regretful of the things he does.
Any actors who fit the above roles, who are interested/available are encouraged to submit a headshot and resume, as well as any links to acting reels or clips from previous work, if available.
Auditions will be held at Emerson College.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME & HEADSHOT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org