- Gun CountPosted 5 days ago
- Need Money For Witness Protection? One FundPosted 7 days ago
- Massachusetts Ranks 9th In US For HomelessnessPosted 9 days ago
- Roy Owens Is At It Again (Very Bad)Posted 9 days ago
- Israel Is WrongPosted 12 days ago
- These Families Deserve Justice And Answers TooPosted 12 days ago
- Opt-Out Of MBTA Service For Your Child In BPSPosted 12 days ago
- School Children On MBTA Buses Is A Bad MovePosted 12 days ago
- Boston City Councillor Ayanna Pressley Wins Liquor License VictoryPosted 13 days ago
- Out & About “Elma Lewis Playhouse In The Park”Posted 14 days ago
“LEAVING” CASTING CALL
Working Title: “Leaving”
Director: Cornelius Murphy
Award-Winning Graduate Student Filmmaker Seeks Cast for Short Film.
Shooting Dates: 4-5 Days in April (Probably mostly weekends)
Compensation: $75 a day, Meals, Transportation Reimbursement, Copy of the film, Credit, etc.
Union and Non-Union actors both welcome to audition.
Have completed SAG student film agreement.
“Leaving” is a short (15min) dramatic film about a wife who tries to leave her husband and the turbulence that follows when he confronts her.
Will send completed script to any actor who is invited to audition so they can read it and decide if it is a project they are interested in.
Mary – Female, 50s, Caucasian. - A long-suffering housewife who has made up her mind to leave her husband no matter what.
Philip – Male, 50s, Caucasian – Mary’s husband of over 20 years who has been physically abusive in the past. He is a control freak who expects everything to be on his terms but he is also often regretful of the things he does.
Any actors who fit the above roles, who are interested/available are encouraged to submit a headshot and resume, as well as any links to acting reels or clips from previous work, if available.
Auditions will be held at Emerson College.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME & HEADSHOT TO: email@example.com