- Join us as a Volunteer Judge for City Champs!Posted 10 days ago
- Former BPD Chief Linskey invokes “The Will Of Allah” On TwitterPosted 13 days ago
- What If Black Lives Matter Showed Up To The St. Patrick’s Day Parade?Posted 13 days ago
- Black History Mobile Museum “Respect exhibit” NEU 3/26Posted 14 days ago
- Prof. Griff & ZaZa Ali “Black Women in Antiquity” NEU 3/26Posted 14 days ago
- DOJ Ferguson Report: Please Come To BostonPosted 14 days ago
- Let’s Have a Heart & Help DiDiPosted 16 days ago
- Increasing Diversity In STEM 3/28Posted 16 days ago
- From God To Gangsta: The Unraveling Of A ManPosted 21 days ago
- Commissioner Evans Responds To Diversity StatementsPosted 26 days ago
“LEAVING” CASTING CALL
Working Title: “Leaving”
Director: Cornelius Murphy
Award-Winning Graduate Student Filmmaker Seeks Cast for Short Film.
Shooting Dates: 4-5 Days in April (Probably mostly weekends)
Compensation: $75 a day, Meals, Transportation Reimbursement, Copy of the film, Credit, etc.
Union and Non-Union actors both welcome to audition.
Have completed SAG student film agreement.
“Leaving” is a short (15min) dramatic film about a wife who tries to leave her husband and the turbulence that follows when he confronts her.
Will send completed script to any actor who is invited to audition so they can read it and decide if it is a project they are interested in.
Mary – Female, 50s, Caucasian. - A long-suffering housewife who has made up her mind to leave her husband no matter what.
Philip – Male, 50s, Caucasian – Mary’s husband of over 20 years who has been physically abusive in the past. He is a control freak who expects everything to be on his terms but he is also often regretful of the things he does.
Any actors who fit the above roles, who are interested/available are encouraged to submit a headshot and resume, as well as any links to acting reels or clips from previous work, if available.
Auditions will be held at Emerson College.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME & HEADSHOT TO: email@example.com