- Kevin Peterson’s Rock Thrown From Glass House MissesPosted 4 days ago
- Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Economic Justice Appoints New Executive DirectorPosted 18 days ago
- Boycott Alert: Causeways Restaurant and Bar called out for Racist CommentsPosted 28 days ago
- Hate The Skin You’re In? Try Our Product!Posted 29 days ago
- Anonymous Flyer Calls Rev. Brown & Rev. Rivers “2015 Coons”Posted 30 days ago
- What he “did not” say to the HeraldPosted 30 days ago
- City of Boston Releases 2015 Workforce ReportPosted 37 days ago
- Community conversations highlight policing problemsPosted 38 days ago
- COPBLOCK’D: THE FIGHT AGAINST POLICE MISCONDUCT IN BOSTON CONTINUESPosted 39 days ago
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: Black & Blue pt. II 4/16Posted 42 days ago
“LEAVING” CASTING CALL
Working Title: “Leaving”
Director: Cornelius Murphy
Award-Winning Graduate Student Filmmaker Seeks Cast for Short Film.
Shooting Dates: 4-5 Days in April (Probably mostly weekends)
Compensation: $75 a day, Meals, Transportation Reimbursement, Copy of the film, Credit, etc.
Union and Non-Union actors both welcome to audition.
Have completed SAG student film agreement.
“Leaving” is a short (15min) dramatic film about a wife who tries to leave her husband and the turbulence that follows when he confronts her.
Will send completed script to any actor who is invited to audition so they can read it and decide if it is a project they are interested in.
Mary – Female, 50s, Caucasian. - A long-suffering housewife who has made up her mind to leave her husband no matter what.
Philip – Male, 50s, Caucasian – Mary’s husband of over 20 years who has been physically abusive in the past. He is a control freak who expects everything to be on his terms but he is also often regretful of the things he does.
Any actors who fit the above roles, who are interested/available are encouraged to submit a headshot and resume, as well as any links to acting reels or clips from previous work, if available.
Auditions will be held at Emerson College.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME & HEADSHOT TO: email@example.com