- Shooting in Roxbury, 1 Arrest – 173 Shootings Since Boston MarathonPosted 1 day ago
- Three shot over the weekend; 172 Shootings Since Boston MarathonPosted 11 days ago
- 169 Shootings since Boston MarathonPosted 14 days ago
- BPD Release Shootings and Firearm Arrests DataPosted 20 days ago
- Community hopes for more dialogue with Mayor Elect Walsh and new commissonerPosted 28 days ago
- 164 Shootings Since Boston MarathonPosted 28 days ago
- The Grinder Episode 2: Jamarhl CrawfordPosted 35 days ago
- Blackstonian District City Council PicksPosted 36 days ago
- Days of Violence leave 7 shot in Boston; 161 Shootings Since Boston MarathonPosted 36 days ago
- BPD Report another Shooting Between Thurs. and Fri.; Woman Shot on VFW PKWY; 154 Shootings Since Boston MarathonPosted 42 days ago
“LEAVING” CASTING CALL
Working Title: “Leaving”
Director: Cornelius Murphy
Award-Winning Graduate Student Filmmaker Seeks Cast for Short Film.
Shooting Dates: 4-5 Days in April (Probably mostly weekends)
Compensation: $75 a day, Meals, Transportation Reimbursement, Copy of the film, Credit, etc.
Union and Non-Union actors both welcome to audition.
Have completed SAG student film agreement.
“Leaving” is a short (15min) dramatic film about a wife who tries to leave her husband and the turbulence that follows when he confronts her.
Will send completed script to any actor who is invited to audition so they can read it and decide if it is a project they are interested in.
Mary – Female, 50s, Caucasian. - A long-suffering housewife who has made up her mind to leave her husband no matter what.
Philip – Male, 50s, Caucasian – Mary’s husband of over 20 years who has been physically abusive in the past. He is a control freak who expects everything to be on his terms but he is also often regretful of the things he does.
Any actors who fit the above roles, who are interested/available are encouraged to submit a headshot and resume, as well as any links to acting reels or clips from previous work, if available.
Auditions will be held at Emerson College.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME & HEADSHOT TO: email@example.com