- Boston Re:Construction – The Illusion of InclusionPosted 3 days ago
- The #1 Guide For Non Alcoholic Drinks That Rock!Posted 7 days ago
- Allah Team Exclusive “FOI Series: Interview w/ Min. Don Muhammad, Minister of Boston Mosque #11Posted 7 days ago
- uCarmen & A Midsummer Night’s Dream Nov 10-22Posted 25 days ago
- FREEZE FRAME BLACK BOSTON: 2015 TIME FOR INCLUSIONPosted 43 days ago
- All About Boston BNN – Interview with Carlos HenriquezPosted 44 days ago
- Miss Hall’s School: STEAM Coord. Dir. of Eng. & Tech.Posted 44 days ago
- Medical Research Survey – $25 Amazon Gift CertificatePosted 55 days ago
- Jim Crow and the Legacy of Segregation Outside of the South Sep. 24Posted 71 days ago
- How can we learn to dream again? Mr. Joy Sep. 22 – Oct. 18Posted 74 days ago
“LEAVING” CASTING CALL
Working Title: “Leaving”
Director: Cornelius Murphy
Award-Winning Graduate Student Filmmaker Seeks Cast for Short Film.
Shooting Dates: 4-5 Days in April (Probably mostly weekends)
Compensation: $75 a day, Meals, Transportation Reimbursement, Copy of the film, Credit, etc.
Union and Non-Union actors both welcome to audition.
Have completed SAG student film agreement.
“Leaving” is a short (15min) dramatic film about a wife who tries to leave her husband and the turbulence that follows when he confronts her.
Will send completed script to any actor who is invited to audition so they can read it and decide if it is a project they are interested in.
Mary – Female, 50s, Caucasian. - A long-suffering housewife who has made up her mind to leave her husband no matter what.
Philip – Male, 50s, Caucasian – Mary’s husband of over 20 years who has been physically abusive in the past. He is a control freak who expects everything to be on his terms but he is also often regretful of the things he does.
Any actors who fit the above roles, who are interested/available are encouraged to submit a headshot and resume, as well as any links to acting reels or clips from previous work, if available.
Auditions will be held at Emerson College.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME & HEADSHOT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org