- Computer Programming Basics: Python – May 2 – June 20Posted 2 months ago
- 20th Anniversary Criminal Justice Policy Coalition – 4/26Posted 2 months ago
- Summit on Race & Equity: A Call to Government & Community May 16-17Posted 2 months ago
- National State of Cannabis for People of Color 4/25 6-9pmPosted 2 months ago
- Travel SmahhtPosted 3 months ago
- HOW TO GET TO COACHELLA WITH $1KPosted 3 months ago
- MY TOP 6 FAVORITE BUSINESSES AT THE 2016 SMALL BUSINESS EXPO IN BOSTONPosted 3 months ago
- Roxbury Memory Trail Meeting – April 14Posted 3 months ago
- Community Justice Event – $20 for your time! Apr. 9Posted 3 months ago
- Help Fair Foods Replace Truck “Old Betty”Posted 3 months ago
“LEAVING” CASTING CALL
Working Title: “Leaving”
Director: Cornelius Murphy
Award-Winning Graduate Student Filmmaker Seeks Cast for Short Film.
Shooting Dates: 4-5 Days in April (Probably mostly weekends)
Compensation: $75 a day, Meals, Transportation Reimbursement, Copy of the film, Credit, etc.
Union and Non-Union actors both welcome to audition.
Have completed SAG student film agreement.
“Leaving” is a short (15min) dramatic film about a wife who tries to leave her husband and the turbulence that follows when he confronts her.
Will send completed script to any actor who is invited to audition so they can read it and decide if it is a project they are interested in.
Mary – Female, 50s, Caucasian. – A long-suffering housewife who has made up her mind to leave her husband no matter what.
Philip – Male, 50s, Caucasian – Mary’s husband of over 20 years who has been physically abusive in the past. He is a control freak who expects everything to be on his terms but he is also often regretful of the things he does.
Any actors who fit the above roles, who are interested/available are encouraged to submit a headshot and resume, as well as any links to acting reels or clips from previous work, if available.
Auditions will be held at Emerson College.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME & HEADSHOT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org