- Enrollment & Outcomes of Black & Latino Males in Boston Public SchoolsPosted 5 days ago
- Meet the 20-Year-Old Who Built a YouTube Product Review EmpirePosted 5 days ago
- Brookline Parents Outraged By “Happy Slaves” In TextbookPosted 6 days ago
- Have A Say At What Happens With Dearborn SchoolPosted 21 days ago
- Pepper Spray For School Police Is Bad IdeaPosted 21 days ago
- Josh Wall Confirmation Hearing AudioPosted 22 days ago
- Jasiri X Live in Roxbury Sat. Nov. 8Posted 25 days ago
- Boston NAACP September Financial ReportPosted 26 days ago
- Boston NAACP Should Undergo Good Faith Audit For CommunityPosted 27 days ago
- CO-OP (Community Ombudsman Oversight Panel) 2013 ReportPosted 27 days ago
“LEAVING” CASTING CALL
Working Title: “Leaving”
Director: Cornelius Murphy
Award-Winning Graduate Student Filmmaker Seeks Cast for Short Film.
Shooting Dates: 4-5 Days in April (Probably mostly weekends)
Compensation: $75 a day, Meals, Transportation Reimbursement, Copy of the film, Credit, etc.
Union and Non-Union actors both welcome to audition.
Have completed SAG student film agreement.
“Leaving” is a short (15min) dramatic film about a wife who tries to leave her husband and the turbulence that follows when he confronts her.
Will send completed script to any actor who is invited to audition so they can read it and decide if it is a project they are interested in.
Mary – Female, 50s, Caucasian. - A long-suffering housewife who has made up her mind to leave her husband no matter what.
Philip – Male, 50s, Caucasian – Mary’s husband of over 20 years who has been physically abusive in the past. He is a control freak who expects everything to be on his terms but he is also often regretful of the things he does.
Any actors who fit the above roles, who are interested/available are encouraged to submit a headshot and resume, as well as any links to acting reels or clips from previous work, if available.
Auditions will be held at Emerson College.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME & HEADSHOT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org