- Community Victory! The Bridge Gets That WorkPosted 2 days ago
- Councillor Jackson hosts Access to Capital Workshop for Local Businesses; EntrepreneursPosted 2 days ago
- FORUM ON CRIMINAL JUSTICE WITH CANDIDATES FOR GOVERNOR 3/13Posted 2 days ago
- 3rd Annual Young Men’s Leadership Conference 3/15Posted 2 days ago
- Film Showing: THE GREY AREA 3/19Posted 2 days ago
- Fire Destroys Warren St. BuildingPosted 4 days ago
- Newsflash To Wacko, Gays Already Rained On Your ParadePosted 7 days ago
- You can’t delete Dianne Wilkerson from memoryPosted 7 days ago
- Race in America: What if this statue was Black?Posted 7 days ago
- Nothing New Under The Sun: Wilkerson Established Commission to Study Black Men in 2008Posted 8 days ago
“LEAVING” CASTING CALL
Working Title: “Leaving”
Director: Cornelius Murphy
Award-Winning Graduate Student Filmmaker Seeks Cast for Short Film.
Shooting Dates: 4-5 Days in April (Probably mostly weekends)
Compensation: $75 a day, Meals, Transportation Reimbursement, Copy of the film, Credit, etc.
Union and Non-Union actors both welcome to audition.
Have completed SAG student film agreement.
“Leaving” is a short (15min) dramatic film about a wife who tries to leave her husband and the turbulence that follows when he confronts her.
Will send completed script to any actor who is invited to audition so they can read it and decide if it is a project they are interested in.
Mary – Female, 50s, Caucasian. - A long-suffering housewife who has made up her mind to leave her husband no matter what.
Philip – Male, 50s, Caucasian – Mary’s husband of over 20 years who has been physically abusive in the past. He is a control freak who expects everything to be on his terms but he is also often regretful of the things he does.
Any actors who fit the above roles, who are interested/available are encouraged to submit a headshot and resume, as well as any links to acting reels or clips from previous work, if available.
Auditions will be held at Emerson College.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME & HEADSHOT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org