- City of Boston Releases 2015 Workforce ReportPosted 2 days ago
- Community conversations highlight policing problemsPosted 3 days ago
- COPBLOCK’D: THE FIGHT AGAINST POLICE MISCONDUCT IN BOSTON CONTINUESPosted 4 days ago
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: Black & Blue pt. II 4/16Posted 8 days ago
- Forum in Roxbury looks at police, community tiesPosted 8 days ago
- 2014 CO-OP Annual ReportPosted 8 days ago
- Video Released In Humboldt Ave. Shooting Of BPD OfficerPosted 15 days ago
- Black & Blue pt. II – Town Hall Forum on PolicingPosted 16 days ago
- Dhoruba Bin Wahad @Tufts University 4/15Posted 16 days ago
- MAMLEO Community Forum – Law Enforcement Ethics: Empowering, Partnering & Educating CommunitiesPosted 16 days ago
“LEAVING” CASTING CALL
Working Title: “Leaving”
Director: Cornelius Murphy
Award-Winning Graduate Student Filmmaker Seeks Cast for Short Film.
Shooting Dates: 4-5 Days in April (Probably mostly weekends)
Compensation: $75 a day, Meals, Transportation Reimbursement, Copy of the film, Credit, etc.
Union and Non-Union actors both welcome to audition.
Have completed SAG student film agreement.
“Leaving” is a short (15min) dramatic film about a wife who tries to leave her husband and the turbulence that follows when he confronts her.
Will send completed script to any actor who is invited to audition so they can read it and decide if it is a project they are interested in.
Mary – Female, 50s, Caucasian. - A long-suffering housewife who has made up her mind to leave her husband no matter what.
Philip – Male, 50s, Caucasian – Mary’s husband of over 20 years who has been physically abusive in the past. He is a control freak who expects everything to be on his terms but he is also often regretful of the things he does.
Any actors who fit the above roles, who are interested/available are encouraged to submit a headshot and resume, as well as any links to acting reels or clips from previous work, if available.
Auditions will be held at Emerson College.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME & HEADSHOT TO: email@example.com