- Stick It To Em – Sticker Making Party for Demz, Mike Brown, Eric Garner and all victims of police brutality.Posted 4 days ago
- Walsh Administration Has Black Faces In High PlacesPosted 6 days ago
- Forum On Officer Involved Shootings @12th Baptist Thurs. Dec. 18Posted 6 days ago
- Flashback: The Police Killing Of Donald JohnsonPosted 6 days ago
- 55 killings by cops in decade, no indictmentsPosted 7 days ago
- Peaceful Protester Pepper Sprayed By State Police In BostonPosted 11 days ago
- Tommy Nee Dethroned As Police Union HeadPosted 11 days ago
- To Pardon Marky Mark Wahlberg Is To Pardon RacismPosted 17 days ago
- Brookline Firefighter Under Fire For Using N-WordPosted 22 days ago
- KILLED BY THE POLICE: BOSTON & BEYONDPosted 26 days ago
“LEAVING” CASTING CALL
Working Title: “Leaving”
Director: Cornelius Murphy
Award-Winning Graduate Student Filmmaker Seeks Cast for Short Film.
Shooting Dates: 4-5 Days in April (Probably mostly weekends)
Compensation: $75 a day, Meals, Transportation Reimbursement, Copy of the film, Credit, etc.
Union and Non-Union actors both welcome to audition.
Have completed SAG student film agreement.
“Leaving” is a short (15min) dramatic film about a wife who tries to leave her husband and the turbulence that follows when he confronts her.
Will send completed script to any actor who is invited to audition so they can read it and decide if it is a project they are interested in.
Mary – Female, 50s, Caucasian. - A long-suffering housewife who has made up her mind to leave her husband no matter what.
Philip – Male, 50s, Caucasian – Mary’s husband of over 20 years who has been physically abusive in the past. He is a control freak who expects everything to be on his terms but he is also often regretful of the things he does.
Any actors who fit the above roles, who are interested/available are encouraged to submit a headshot and resume, as well as any links to acting reels or clips from previous work, if available.
Auditions will be held at Emerson College.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME & HEADSHOT TO: email@example.com