- Community Candidate’s Forum for Districts 4 and 7 – TONITE Sept. 3Posted 2 days ago
- Elevator Construction Apprenticeship Opportunity Deadline Sept. 11Posted 2 days ago
- Greet the children /1st day of school – Boston (Roxbury/Dorchester)Posted 2 days ago
- SPINNING OUT OF CONTROLPosted 3 days ago
- VIDEO: Black Lives Matter Massachusetts Meets With Hilary ClintonPosted 18 days ago
- Donald Trump Has A Very Unique Perspective on Race & PolicingPosted 18 days ago
- Meeting Of The Mayors: Marty Walsh Meet Ras BarakaPosted 26 days ago
- Annual Martha’s Vineyard Forum: Black and Blue: Policing the Color Line Aug. 19Posted 26 days ago
- Paris Cherry: At The Forefront Of FraudulencePosted 40 days ago
- FREE HER Justice Advocacy Conference Aug. 4th & 5thPosted 41 days ago
Boston Casting is seeking African American extras (ages 25 and up) to appear in an upcoming movie set in the 70′s.
We are looking for people who would be available to work on Wednesday, May 8th. You must be able to be available ALL DAY without conflict on May 8th.
This shoot will be in or near Boston. We can only use people who have not worked on the movie before. We are looking for union OR non union actors.
If you are interested and can be available on May 8th, please email us at:
YOU MUST INCLUDE:
Your Full Name
Your Phone Number
A COUPLE OF RECENT PHOTOS (please send photos that give a CLEAR VIEW of your face and body.)
We will be in touch with those selected directly