- Join us as a Volunteer Judge for City Champs!Posted 11 days ago
- Former BPD Chief Linskey invokes “The Will Of Allah” On TwitterPosted 13 days ago
- What If Black Lives Matter Showed Up To The St. Patrick’s Day Parade?Posted 14 days ago
- Black History Mobile Museum “Respect exhibit” NEU 3/26Posted 14 days ago
- Prof. Griff & ZaZa Ali “Black Women in Antiquity” NEU 3/26Posted 14 days ago
- DOJ Ferguson Report: Please Come To BostonPosted 14 days ago
- Let’s Have a Heart & Help DiDiPosted 17 days ago
- Increasing Diversity In STEM 3/28Posted 17 days ago
- From God To Gangsta: The Unraveling Of A ManPosted 22 days ago
- Commissioner Evans Responds To Diversity StatementsPosted 27 days ago
2013 Boston Mayor Race – Campaign Office Map
A Boston Herald article by Richard Weir entitled “Campaign offices clustered” notes how the offices of the 12 Candidates in the mayors race cluster in certain neihgborhoods while totally missing others.
“The dozen mayoral hopefuls have skipped over entire sections of the city when setting up shop, raising eyebrows among political activists there who feel their neighborhoods have been neglected.”
We have made a map of all the candidate offices and you can see some are pretty stacked up:
View 2013 Boston Mayoral Race – Campaign Offices in a larger map
Felix G. Arroyo:
South End – (Headquarters) 801A Tremont St.
Jamaica Plain – 3353 Washington St.
Jamaica Plain, Hyde Square – 370 Centre St.
Hyde Park – 55 Fairmount Ave.
East Boston – 33 Maverick Square
John F. Barros:
Dorchester, Uphams Corner – 580 Columbia Rd.
Charles L. Clemons Jr.:
Roxbury, Dudley Square – 1127 Harrison Ave.
Daniel F. Conley:
Jamaica Plain – (Headquarters) 14 Hyde Park Ave
West Roxbury – 1783 Centre St.
South Boston – 753 East Broadway (2nd floor)
John R. Connolly:
Roslindale – (Headquarters) 156-162 Belgrade Ave.
Charlestown – 295 Main St.
Mattapan – 90 River St.
Hyde Park – (Headquarters) 678 Truman Parkway
Mattapan – 1665 Blue Hill Ave.
East Boston – 982 Bennington St.
Charlotte Golar Richie:
Dorchester, Ashmont – (Headquarters) 1953 Dorchester Ave.
Hyde Park – 73 Fairmount Ave.
Dorchester – 393 Columbia Rd.
Roxbury – 157 Dudley Street
Jamaica Plain – 315 Centre St.
Mission Hill – 1536 Tremont St.
East Boston – 18 Meridian St.
Michael P. Ross:
South Boston – 9 West Broadway
Martin J. Walsh:
Dorchester – (Headquarters) 100 Hallet St.
Allston/Brighton – 576 Washington St.
East Boston – 973 Saratoga St.
Hyde Park – 614 Hyde Park Ave.
Jamaica Plain – 668 Centre St.
Mattapan – 1539 Blue Hill Ave.
South Boston – 653 E Broadway Ave.
Dorchester, Fields Corner – 1370 Dorchester Ave.
David James Wyatt:
No formal campaign headquarters. Candidate operates out of his Roxbury home.
Charles C. Yancey:
Roxbury – 2201 Washington St.