- SHOT BY THE POLICE: BOSTON & BEYONDPosted 2 days ago
- Full Documents From Ferguson Grand JuryPosted 3 days ago
- Celtics Star Rajon Rondo, Co-owner Steve Pagliuca & Sun Life Financial Present $110,000 in Grants and ScholarshipsPosted 7 days ago
- Gov. Patrick Awards Cops Who Killed Latino Veteran In LynnPosted 7 days ago
- Mayor Walsh Statement On Pres. Obama’s Immigration Accountability Executive ActionPosted 7 days ago
- Enrollment & Outcomes of Black & Latino Males in Boston Public SchoolsPosted 13 days ago
- Meet the 20-Year-Old Who Built a YouTube Product Review EmpirePosted 13 days ago
- Brookline Parents Outraged By “Happy Slaves” In TextbookPosted 14 days ago
- Have A Say At What Happens With Dearborn SchoolPosted 29 days ago
- Pepper Spray For School Police Is Bad IdeaPosted 29 days ago
2013 Boston Mayor Race – Campaign Office Map
A Boston Herald article by Richard Weir entitled “Campaign offices clustered” notes how the offices of the 12 Candidates in the mayors race cluster in certain neihgborhoods while totally missing others.
“The dozen mayoral hopefuls have skipped over entire sections of the city when setting up shop, raising eyebrows among political activists there who feel their neighborhoods have been neglected.”
We have made a map of all the candidate offices and you can see some are pretty stacked up:
View 2013 Boston Mayoral Race – Campaign Offices in a larger map
Felix G. Arroyo:
South End – (Headquarters) 801A Tremont St.
Jamaica Plain – 3353 Washington St.
Jamaica Plain, Hyde Square – 370 Centre St.
Hyde Park – 55 Fairmount Ave.
East Boston – 33 Maverick Square
John F. Barros:
Dorchester, Uphams Corner – 580 Columbia Rd.
Charles L. Clemons Jr.:
Roxbury, Dudley Square – 1127 Harrison Ave.
Daniel F. Conley:
Jamaica Plain – (Headquarters) 14 Hyde Park Ave
West Roxbury – 1783 Centre St.
South Boston – 753 East Broadway (2nd floor)
John R. Connolly:
Roslindale – (Headquarters) 156-162 Belgrade Ave.
Charlestown – 295 Main St.
Mattapan – 90 River St.
Hyde Park – (Headquarters) 678 Truman Parkway
Mattapan – 1665 Blue Hill Ave.
East Boston – 982 Bennington St.
Charlotte Golar Richie:
Dorchester, Ashmont – (Headquarters) 1953 Dorchester Ave.
Hyde Park – 73 Fairmount Ave.
Dorchester – 393 Columbia Rd.
Roxbury – 157 Dudley Street
Jamaica Plain – 315 Centre St.
Mission Hill – 1536 Tremont St.
East Boston – 18 Meridian St.
Michael P. Ross:
South Boston – 9 West Broadway
Martin J. Walsh:
Dorchester – (Headquarters) 100 Hallet St.
Allston/Brighton – 576 Washington St.
East Boston – 973 Saratoga St.
Hyde Park – 614 Hyde Park Ave.
Jamaica Plain – 668 Centre St.
Mattapan – 1539 Blue Hill Ave.
South Boston – 653 E Broadway Ave.
Dorchester, Fields Corner – 1370 Dorchester Ave.
David James Wyatt:
No formal campaign headquarters. Candidate operates out of his Roxbury home.
Charles C. Yancey:
Roxbury – 2201 Washington St.