- Boston Mayor’s Race: And then there were 16Posted 19 hours ago
- Brockton Neo-Nazi wanted to “Kill as many non-whites as possible”Posted 21 hours ago
- Rep. Carlos Henriquez calls on BPD & leaders to address post-Marathon violencePosted 21 hours ago
- Min. Farrakhan returns to Boston 6/22Posted 22 hours ago
- Dr. Umar Abdullah Johnson returns to Boston 5/31Posted 22 hours ago
- Double Shooting in Dorchester brings total to 35 since Boston MarathonPosted 1 day ago
- Proposed FY2014 Budget Amendments to Fund Education / Training, Shelter / Housing and Family Support ServicesPosted 6 days ago
- Rev. Jeremiah Wright in Boston Sun. 5/19Posted 6 days ago
- Smith & Wesson named #1 on 2013 Globe 100 listPosted 6 days ago
- Lynn Pastor faces charges of sexually abusing 5 childrenPosted 7 days ago
Boston Black Agenda 2013
To construct a local Boston Black Agenda that will address the myriad of issues facing African-Americans living in Boston. Once created, the Boston Black Agenda will serve as a blue print to addressing these issues and...
- Posted 39 days ago
Malcolm X – Ella Little-Collins House Announcement Wed. June 6
Malcolm X - Ella Little-Collins House 72 Dale Street Roxbury, MA 02119 Wednesday June 6, 2012 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Posted 356 days ago
Gov. Patrick & Representation of MA Black Interests by Ravi Perry
Governor Deval Patrick and the Representation of Massachusetts’ Black Interests By: Ravi K. Perry,
- Posted 380 days ago
Would you trust this man with your DNA?
Would you trust this man with your DNA? Skip Gates promotes national DNA database project at Urban League convention Prof. Skip Gates dropped by the National Urban League convention and encouraged thousands of Black convention goers to...
- Posted 662 days ago
City of Boston: Unequal treatment of Black Events
For those who have attended Juneteenth – Roxbury Homecoming The West Indian Carnival as well as the Puerto Rican Festival Dominican Festival I want to point this out. This year at Roxbury Juneteenth on June 18th, the...
- Posted 669 days ago