- Blackstonian needs writers, photographers, ad salesPosted 1 hour ago
- 5 Injured, 1 Killed in Weekend Shooting Violence; 62 Shootings Since Boston MarathonPosted 3 days ago
- Rev. Eugene Rivers issues “Father’s Day Challenge”Posted 5 days ago
- #MattapanStrong: United Sisters of Color Run for Mery Daniel!Posted 6 days ago
- Chris Faraone examines Mayoral campaign fund sources in JP GazettePosted 6 days ago
- Shooting in Dorchester Raises total to 56 since Boston MarathonPosted 6 days ago
- RBG Flag Raising – Boston City Hall Plaza 8/19Posted 6 days ago
- Weekend Shootings Bring Total to 55 since Boston MarathonPosted 9 days ago
- Know Thyself: 6 week educational detoxification for Black boys (14-18)Posted 9 days ago
- 16-year-old shot in Dorchester Brings Total to 52 Since Boston MarathonPosted 10 days ago
Man gets 15 mos. for mail threats to black churches
Man gets 15 mos. for mail threats to black churches By Ira Kantor | Tuesday, July 26, 2011 | http://www.bostonherald.com | Local Coverage A Medford man was sentenced to 15 months in prison for mailing threatening letters to churches and National Association for the...
- Posted 693 days ago
Facing prison time, DiMasi fights to keep law license
Facing prison time, DiMasi fights to keep law license By Laurel J. Sweet | Monday, July 25, 2011 | http://www.bostonherald.com | Local Politics Photo by Herald file Ex-House Speaker Salvatore F. DiMasi wants the Office of the Bar Counsel to drop its fight this...
- Posted 695 days ago
VIDEO: Dianne Wilkerson on Darnell Williams of Urban League
Dianne Wilkerson on Darnell Williams of Urban League SEE VIDEO BELOW This footage is from the Attack on Black Leadership forum held in March of 2011
- Posted 697 days ago
Feds offer range for Sal DiMasi’s sentence
Feds offer range for Sal DiMasi’s sentence By Associated Press | Wednesday, June 29, 2011 | http://www.bostonherald.com | Local Politics Photo by AP (File) BOSTON — Federal prosecutors are shedding more light on the potential prison sentence awaiting former Massachusetts House Speaker Salvatore DiMasi...
- Posted 720 days ago
Bishop Gilbert "Gideon" Thompson comments regarding Dianne Wilkerson
Bishop Gilbert “Gideon” Thompson responds in a sermon on March 3rd to publicized statements made by Dianne Wilkerson during the ”Attack on Black Leadership Forum” Audio of sermon: Gideon on Dianne
- Posted 722 days ago
Chuck Turner’s support group raises funds, concern
By Laurel J. Sweet | Thursday, June 23, 2011 | http://www.bostonherald.com | Local Politics Photo by Christopher Evans (file) A Web site has been soliciting donations for the “defense” of convicted felon Charles “Chuck” Turner through the ousted city councilor’s election committee — a...
- Posted 723 days ago
Attack on Black Leadership – Dianne Wilkerson Speaks
The Blackstonian & Boston Color TV present exclusive coverage of “The Attack on Black Leadership” community forum. The focus of the forum covered the historical and present-day examples of systematic attacks on Black leadership. Panelists included: Kade Crockford, ACLU-MA;...
- Posted 725 days ago
Kill Whitey?!?! – Whitey Bulger Caught
Now that they have finally caught Whitey, Will the Government Kill Whitey? Editors Note: The Blackstonian would like to take this rare opportunity to use the word Whitey as much as possible. Much like newscasters get to smirk when...
- Posted 726 days ago
Imprisoned, Turner refuses to remain silent
Imprisoned, Turner refuses to remain silent By Andrew Ryan Globe Staff / May 11, 2011 Chuck Turner was convicted of accepting a bribe. His colleagues threw him off the Boston City Council. And voters overwhelmingly elected Tito Jackson to replace...
- Posted 770 days ago
FBI retirees fight to free John Connolly
FBI retirees fight to free John Connolly By Richard A. Serrano / Tribune Washington Bureau | Tuesday, May 10, 2011 | http://www.bostonherald.com | Local Coverage Photo by AP (File) WASHINGTON — One hundred retired FBI agents, many long past...
- Posted 771 days ago