- 5 Injured, 1 Killed in Weekend Shooting Violence; 62 Shootings Since Boston MarathonPosted 3 days ago
- Rev. Eugene Rivers issues “Father’s Day Challenge”Posted 5 days ago
- #MattapanStrong: United Sisters of Color Run for Mery Daniel!Posted 6 days ago
- Chris Faraone examines Mayoral campaign fund sources in JP GazettePosted 6 days ago
- Shooting in Dorchester Raises total to 56 since Boston MarathonPosted 6 days ago
- RBG Flag Raising – Boston City Hall Plaza 8/19Posted 6 days ago
- Weekend Shootings Bring Total to 55 since Boston MarathonPosted 8 days ago
- Know Thyself: 6 week educational detoxification for Black boys (14-18)Posted 9 days ago
- 16-year-old shot in Dorchester Brings Total to 52 Since Boston MarathonPosted 10 days ago
- Pres. Obama visits Roxbury with Congressman Markey 6/12Posted 10 days ago
Atty. Stephanie Soriano-Mills appointed NEAC Legal Redress Chair
NAACP NEW ENGLAND AREA CONFERENCE Appoints Atty. Stephanie Soriano-Mills to Chair the NEAC Legal Redress Committee. Bio from Denner Pellegrino http://www.dennerlaw.com/Attorneys/Stephanie-A-Soriano-mills.shtml Attorney Stephanie Soriano recently joined Denner Pellegrino, LLP, Counselors At Law, where she focuses her...
- Posted 513 days ago
Lawyers who are legislators face conflicts; Some do not report potential complications
Lawyers who are legislators face conflicts Some do not report potential complications By Michael Levenson Globe Staff / July 4, 2011 One legislator served as a lawyer for construction and paving firms that had state highway contracts. At the same time, he led...
- Posted 716 days ago
A Community Guide to Redistricting
A Community Guide to Redistricting Currently, we are in the process of Redistricting that happens every 10 yrs after the Census. Redistricting has the potential to help or hurt Communities of Color in terms of political power and resource...
- Posted 722 days ago
Boston police officer sues city
Boston police officer sues city By Associated Press | Tuesday, April 19, 2011 | http://www.bostonherald.com | Local Coverage BOSTON – The former president of a Boston police union has filed a lawsuit against the city and Mayor Thomas...
- Posted 792 days ago
Former Suffolk DA Ralph Martin named to top Northeastern post
Former Suffolk DA Ralph Martin named to top Northeastern post Posted by Martin Finucane January 26, 2011 12:00 PMBy Globe Staff Ralph Martin, the prominent Boston lawyer who served as Suffolk County district attorney for much of the 1990s,...
- Posted 875 days ago
Chuck Turner to Sue City for ouster
Chuck Turner to sue City for ouster by: Jamarhl Crawford, Blackstonian Chuck Turner has secured the legal counsel of Chester Darling, storied conservative legal champion, who is coming out of retirement to represent Turner in what will now become...
- Posted 916 days ago
POLICE MISCONDUCT DOCUMENTATION PROJECT
POLICE MISCONDUCT DOCUMENTATION PROJECT If you want to tell your story of abuse, misconduct, brutality, abuse, corruption, etc. We want to hear from you. YOU CAN REMAIN ANONYMOUS. If you wish to remain anonymous we can disguise your voice for audio...
- Posted 962 days ago
POLICE COMPLAINT ASSISTANCE PROJECT
If you wish to file a claim against the BPD…. ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union of MA) sponsor the POLICE COMPLAINT ASSISTANCE PROJECT in partnership with Suffolk University Law Students who will assist you in filing a complaint. http://www.aclum.org/ 211 Congress...
- Posted 962 days ago